Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Hello from the past -101- and {IPT}

2. Post
    snow* wrote:
    And Luse_K was the fruitiest!

Hey stranger, hope you’re well
    Yeah bro, doing well, yourself? Still all over the world blowing shit up?

3. Post
    I mean while bots are annoying as f*ck, it did bring me here!

Sup all, heaps of old name here, hope all are doing well and still kicking ass.

[SS] for life yo!

4. Post
    snow* wrote:
    Chernov was in my opinion the best pilot in BF1942
    Chernov was a nightmare, could never stay alive with him in the air.

Here is a pic of IPT flipping battleships while at practice.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot9.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	227271

Name:	ScreenShot22.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	227272

Name:	ScreenShot15.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	227273

Name:	ScreenShot18.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	227274

This is a pic from a BF1942 prize giving from some tournament in 2004. I was playing in .svo at the time (but originally {IPT}).
    I think that comp was 8 per side or something (it wasn't 12 anyway).

Name:	svo prizegiving.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	227270

5. Post
    So many old names in this thread Think loose unit is now in Germany. Got some picks from his mod somewhere.

6. Post
    Rex_Havoc wrote:
    hey bud!
    wtf. JAYJAY reporting for biznis!

7. Post

Name:	wakepwh.jpg 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	227297

Name:	hoover4.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	227298

8. Post

9. Post
    ahh the day's of iconz,gamearena an xtra servers so so much fun i use to love jumpin on Battle of Britain chasing down bombers or driving the jeeps around a designated circuit racing each other in the jeeps while been shot at by tanks haha i cant remember who but some one made a video of a group of us doing it

my favriote maps would of had to been Wake Island,Stalingrad,Iwo Jima,Battle of Midway,Berlin,Operation Market Garden,Coral Sea,El Alamein,

Tron.Creation reporting for duty use to play all the time went to a few lan's X-LAN,PING ZERO,E-LAN,was really fun i played a lot with NZAF,101,NT,IPT,TDP,TBP,TOH,9TH INFANTRY,SD,just to name some 1942 was the best FPS game of it's time an still to this day played by a few people which is quite cool i wish the remastered version was on PC that would be awesome
    Last edited by masscreation; 17th September 2019 at 3:52 pm.

10. Post
    Think my best memory was on the Aussie Ihug sservers with Swoopette.

11. Post
    Pubic reporting! (id, NZAF, NV)

The swoopette raids were glorious, so many laughs!! Surrounding swoopette with snipers, MATT DAMON etc

And the custom map nights, it was great playing something different.

I've run into a handful of old '42 players since those days but not many. I saw Riftcreator recently, and Linx's dog escaped a while back and ran up my driveway by chance.

12. Post
    LoOsE_uNiT reporting in, still alive as Konev says living in the land of the autobahn, great beer and the home of schnitzel!

13. Post
    Home of some great metal/rock bands too, also what happened to that Russian fulla , hoover i think his name was?.

14. Post
    Hoover disappeared sometime during the BF:V era. Torn is another one that i wonder where they ended up.

15. Post
    I've had a name change, but I went by [MoD]Mehrts back in the day. Loved BF1942. Had a blast playing clan matches, I think we had some success.

I distinctly remember a clan match we played against NZAF (I think). We were playing the Stalingrad map and getting our asses kicked. We had a guy in our clan who was possibly a brick short. We were all getting frustrated because we were playing really poorly. With clan matches friendly fire was on and I accidentally killed this guy with a grenade. Next second I get back to the respawn menu and found I had an extra long spawn time. Turns out this bastard had ptk'd me (punish team kill), IN A ****ING CLAN MATCH!
    I informed the guys what just happened and everyone blew up on the mics. Luckily the round was just finishing and our clan leader Keyser Soze told everyone to shut the **** up so he could talk. He then proceeded to go ****ing clean off at this player and everyone in general. We ended up making a miracle comeback in the next few rounds and took the match out. Was quite a memorable night haha.

I think the clan made some BF1942 stunt videos. I'll see if they're still on youtube.

16. Post
    Good times in '42. Great to see so many old timers, and a few former clanners - howdy

Was in -101-, TC, NZAF (just before we became Imperium [!]). One of the BFLan players wingwalking the B17 in "It's raining men". For its time was a demanding game: at the lan I think only GoosE_ had a PC powerful enough to handle flying an aircraft with so many players on the wings.

.wtf dominated the early BF scene, but IPT and PWH stand out as always super-tough opponents. That had changed by BFV, when .svo broke away from IPT, albeit burning themselves out clean-sweeping the 2nd EACup and dropping the game straight after (but they were back to beat us in the BF2 final, darnit).

Hoover's now in Switzerland I think, working for reinsurer.

17. Post
    Rex_Havoc wrote:
    hey bud!
    Struggling remembering names from other teams, but recall yours and Troy. Played a little BF4 with Adze from back in the inub days, Pharian was kicking around too.

- - - Updated - - -

Jay Jay wrote:
    wtf. JAYJAY reporting for biznis!
    Struggling remembering names from other teams, but recall yours and Troy. Played a little BF4 with Adze from back in the inub days, Pharian was kicking around too.

- - - Updated - - -

Konev wrote:
    Think my best memory was on the Aussie Ihug sservers with Swoopette.

- - - Updated - - -

Konev wrote:

Name:	wakepwh.jpg 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	227297

Name:	hoover4.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	227298

18. Post
    [QUOTE=tapanye;11345221]Struggling remembering names from other teams, but recall yours and Troy. Played a little BF4 with Adze from back in the inub days, Pharian was kicking around too.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

19. Post

20. Post
    wow so many old school names in here.

-101- represent!

Hey you -101- guys...Evil Guy, Loose, Konev, Evild!ck...Skanks is still around too, we are playing Destiny these days. Torn is also on my steam friends list.

ahh the memories

21. Post
    I’m still around too! It’s been a long time and we are all a little older haha

Is there even any servers left?

22. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    I saw Riftcreator recently, and Linx's dog escaped a while back and ran up my driveway by chance.
    A most pleasurable meeting it was