Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    Would helped with their confidence a bit, as the commentators pointed out - still would have lost mind you.

2. Post
    Yeah, Laumape would've given them more confidence, he was never going to make much diff with Manawatu getting done over in the forwards & their whole attitude was gutless, that was highlighted by their pathetic defence.

3. Post
    Glen Jackson and you're favourites to win, you must be stoked
    Last edited by HELL KNIGHT; 19th October 2019 at 1:50 pm. Reason: typo

4. Post
    hahaha, bit of a nightmare for Wgtn supporters having dickhead Jackson as the ref in such a crucial match, hopefully he gets a leg strain very early in the game & has to be replaced.

5. Post
    Geez a bit surprised we're favourites at the TAB. Double your money on Cant!

6. Post
    Good game that was.

7. Post
    Some shrewd marketing by NZRU plugging themselves on the Sky Sport watermark lol.

8. Post
    WTF Ioane!! Massive brain fart.

9. Post

10. Post
    I only watched the second half, we left our run too late. Congrats Wellington.

Pretty pathetic crowd for a semi-final though I must say - not much belief I guess.

11. Post
    Wellington defence the first half was immense, they'll need that next week. Dare 2 Dream.

12. Post
    Yeah, was great defence from Wgtn, was also very important that we held our ground for most of the match in the scrums, which we need to do against Tasman to have a good crack at winning the final... thought that arse hole Glen Jackson didn't give us the rub of the green much at all in the 2nd half.

13. Post
    Was hoping & praying Jackson wasn't going to ref the Premiership final, unfortunately it didn't work

14. Post
    I have money on the Crusaders Tasman to win it comfortably

15. Post
    Wgtn paying $4, well worth putting a few bucks on them

Like last week a good gage for me is how well we go against Tasman when it comes to the scrums, we were pretty solid there against Cant in the semi, do that again & we have a top chance.

16. Post
    Should be a bloody good watch... ideal curtain raiser for ABs semi-final.

Name:  A - Premierchip Cup.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  8.3 KB
    PREMIERSHIP FINAL :

Sat 26th Oct {Nelson} - 6.05pm

TASMAN : 1: Tim Perry, 2: Andrew Makalio, 3: Tyrel Lomax, 4: Quinten Strange, 5: Pari Pari Parkinson, 6: Liam Squire, 7: Sione Havili, 8: Jordan Taufua, 9: Finlay Christie, 10: Mitch Hunt, 11: Leicester Faingaanuku, 12: Alex Nankivell, 13: Levi Aumua, 14: Will Jordan, 15: David Havili.
    Reserves : Hugh Roach, Wyatt Crockett, Isaac Salmon, Te Ahiwaru Cirikdaveta, Jacob Norris, Uchida Keisuke, Tim O’Malley, Fetuli Paea.

WGTN : 1: Xavier Numia, 2: Asafo Aumua, 3: Alex Fidow, 4: Vaea Fifita, 5: James Blackwell, 6: Mateaki Kafatolu, 7: Du’Plessis Kirifi, 8: Teariki Ben-Nicholas, 9: Kemara Hauiti-Parapara, 10: Jackson Garden-Bachop, 11: Vince Aso, 12: Peter Umaga-Jensen, 13: Billy Proctor, 14: Ben Lam 15: Trent Renata.
    Reserves : James O’Reilly, Sitiveni Paongo, Sef Fagase, Naitoa Ah Kuoi, Josh Furno, Connor Collins, Connor Garden-Bachop, Pepesana Patafilo.

Referee : Glen Jackson

Odds : Tasman $1.20 - Wgtn $4.00
    https://www.tab.co.nz/sports/event/2...n-v-wellington
    Last edited by signman; 26th October 2019 at 2:24 pm.

17. Post
    Good shit Tasman and also the Canterbury women's team, who just got a three-peat!

If Tasman had scored that try at the end I would have won my bet too, oh well it was a free bet anyway.

18. Post
    Talk about blowing your chances, very disappointing from Wellington

Oh well - next year is our year.

19. Post
    koldz wrote:
    Talk about blowing your chances, very disappointing from Wellington

Oh well - next year is our year.
    Yeah, didn't take our opportunities, think we stuffed up 3 tries & missed a fair few shots at goal.

Hunt kicked most of his goals for Tasman, but the bloke is painfully pedantic the way he stuffs around, surely there's some sort of time limit on how long you have to take it ?