Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 70

  1. Post
    #1

    NRL Round 18

    Warriors in Wellington!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NRL R18.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	226698

    TIPS
    Broncos 1-12
    Sharks 1-12
    Panthers 13+
    Roosters 1-12
    Raiders 1-12
    Rabbitohs 1-12
    Storm 40+
    Sea Eagles 1-12

  2. Post
    #2
    wow going to be a tough one for the titans lol

  3. Post
    #3
    Johnson injured again? Damn was looking forward to him facing us.

  4. Post
    #4
    Bet the Sharks and starting to regret picking him up lol

  5. Post
    #5
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Bet the Sharks and starting to regret picking him up lol
    That and Dugan

  6. Post
    #6
    What a beast!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 4.07.01 PM.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	226727

  7. Post
    #7
    jords wrote:
    What a beast!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 4.07.01 PM.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	226727
    Hell yeah hes been awesome. One of the few positives for the Warriors to come out of this season so far.

  8. Post
    #8
    Maumalo is shutting the haters up, and I am one of them. He's been amazing this season. Shows how good it is when a centre can pass you the ball.

  9. Post
    #9
    I'd be pretty tempted to bring Reynolds in with this story out that the Tigers have said he's free to look for another club. Especially if they'll eat some of his contract.

    A lot of people don't like him, not surprising given how he plays, but the bloke is heart and passion personified. Leaves it all on the field every time. He's also a guy who has won an Origin series and been to a Grand Final and finds ways to spark his team up. Has a lot of the traits that people have said the Warriors have lacked over the years. Safe to assume that he'll go ****ing full tilt for whoever gives him a path back to first grade as long as the injuries can stay away.

  10. Post
    #10
    Yeah I think he'd be a decent pick up.

  11. Post
    #11
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    I'd be pretty tempted to bring Reynolds in with this story out that the Tigers have said he's free to look for another club. Especially if they'll eat some of his contract.

    A lot of people don't like him, not surprising given how he plays, but the bloke is heart and passion personified. Leaves it all on the field every time. He's also a guy who has won an Origin series and been to a Grand Final and finds ways to spark his team up. Has a lot of the traits that people have said the Warriors have lacked over the years. Safe to assume that he'll go ****ing full tilt for whoever gives him a path back to first grade as long as the injuries can stay away.
    Lol No, he's weak, he hasnt locked down any position at the tigers, cant even break into first grade and is as fragile as glass. The only reason he went to a GF wasnt off the back of his performances, it was Barba who carried that team. He's basically another tevaga which isn't what the warriors need.

  12. Post
    #12
    holocaust wrote:
    Lol No, he's weak, he hasnt locked down any position at the tigers, cant even break into first grade and is as fragile as glass. The only reason he went to a GF wasnt off the back of his performances, it was Barba who carried that team. He's basically another tevaga which isn't what the warriors need.
    He didn't lock down a position at the Tigers because of injury. Every time he's been back in first grade he's been great.

    He's definitely been fragile in recent times, that's a genuine concern with him if he can't get that right going forward. That team was much more than Barba though he was obviously the star attraction but they were a very strong team in many places. Besides that, Barba didn't even play for the Dogs when Reynolds went to his second Grand Final so obviously Barba wasn't the only reason that he played in a Grand Final....

    I must have missed when Barba was in a winning Origin team with him also. Regardless of why Reynolds got to the grand final, the fact he has played in two, and played in Origin, automatically gives him more big game experience than basically everyone on the Warriors.

    He really isn't much like Tevaga at all. Aside from the fact that they're both hearty as. They're pretty different players. They don't even play the same positions, and one represented his state while the other would never even get a sniff at Origin if he was an Aussie.
    Last edited by DOGZILLA; 18th July 2019 at 6:44 pm.

  13. Post
    #13
    The same Jazz that was recognised by the NRL as the best sub in the game?

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 69
Size:  948.1 KB

  14. Post
    #14
    Ayshford replacing maumalo due to concussion, hopefully the rest of the backline picks up the slack on kick returns tonight

  15. Post
    #15
    Huge loss.

    Need Herbert back asap.

  16. Post
    #16
    No Ken, no Fus, no win.

  17. Post
    #17
    Was soui just on the telly? Is he at the game?

  18. Post
    #18
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    No Ken, no Fus, no win.
    Also no Lawton

  19. Post
    #19
    Bro soui you’re famous ahaha

  20. Post
    #20
    Only just started watching, but that was a really nice try by Green. I didn't give him a much of a chance of making the line, but he ran bloody well.

  21. Post
    #21
    Good defence or inept attack?

  22. Post
    #22
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Good defence or inept attack?
    Inept attack

  23. Post
    #23
    Warriors attack has been rubbish

  24. Post
    #24
    Papalii sucks

    Need Harris back desperately

  25. Post
    #25
    Our attack sucks.