Page 4 of 4 First 1234
Results 76 to 87 of 87

  1. Post
    #76
    Bobs wrote:
    Didn't you state that ICE agents should be shot if they try and enter your house? They are federal agents, you shoot one of them you're going to be in a world of hurt.
    I stated that people, if threatened in their own home should feel free to protect themselves and their families upto and including with lethal force, against strangers with no legal authority attempting to illegally trespass into those homes. The second amendment exists explicitly to defend against government tyranny but now all of a sudden you're against that?

  2. Post
    #77
    kierbear wrote:
    I stated that people, if threatened in their own home should feel free to protect themselves and their families upto and including with lethal force, against strangers with no legal authority attempting to illegally trespass into those homes. The second amendment exists explicitly to defend against government tyranny but now all of a sudden you're against that?
    The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with what you're talking about, so not sure why you even brought that up? Also the constitution does not allow you to randomly gun down federal employees nor does it allow you to gun down anyone that is trespassing, federal employee or not. Good luck trying to argue that in court.

    The correct advice would be if ICE wants to enter your home without a warrant, you refuse, and if they force entry you do what they say and then consult a lawyer. You know, like a normal person would do. What you are suggesting is straight up homicide.

  3. Post
    #78
    Law enforcement in the US murder people on an almost daily basis lol

  4. Post
    #79
    Federal law enforcement murder people on a near daily basis do they? Jesus, it's like talking to kids.

    Tell you what, the next time you are in the US and here illegally and USCIS or FBI or DEA or whatever other FEDERAL agency wants to enter your house, you follow kierbears advice and enjoy your funeral or 50 year jail sentence.

  5. Post
    #80
    uh yeah you should look at the stats. american piggies are notorious for it. especially poc.

  6. Post
    #81
    kierbear wrote:
    uh yeah you should look at the stats. american piggies are notorious for it. especially poc.
    I suggest you look at the difference between federal and county agencies.

  7. Post
    #82
    pigs are pigs are pigs.

  8. Post
    #83
    here we go. The downfall of this thread.

  9. Post
    #84
    Bobs wrote:
    Federal law enforcement murder people on a near daily basis do they? Jesus, it's like talking to kids.

    Tell you what, the next time you are in the US and here illegally and USCIS or FBI or DEA or whatever other FEDERAL agency wants to enter your house, you follow kierbears advice and enjoy your funeral or 50 year jail sentence.
    I know you struggle with many things so i'll try and keep it simple. The issue isn't that they are cracking down on illegal immigrants, it's HOW they are doing it. If ICE continue to use such inhumane methods then it's only a matter of time until people strike back(we're pretty much already there) and ICE will have completely deserved it.

    To anyone defending ICE: Imagine you were born in a country overrun by poverty and crime, you leave with your family(because how can you subject them to that environment) and then once you arrive in the Greatest Country In The World your kids are literally stolen from you, *lost* and you are placed in an overflowing *building* and denied basic human rights. What would you do?

    Also the camps are for-profit and some of them have the costs at $700+ per person every day and yet people have died in them and they lack anything close to decent bedding. The whole situation is just sick and if the future still has historians then this will be one of those events universally regarded as evil.

  10. Post
    #85
    so you agree with them being detained and sent back, but just not the conditions of their detention?

  11. Post
    #86
    kierbear wrote:
    pigs are pigs are pigs.
    You are a anarchist pig, plain and simple

  12. Post
    #87
    Nup.