Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'd ride with Roman Pierce in an Aston Martin DB11. One funny dude and James Bond's car!

3. Post
    I'd be riding in a Bugatti Veyron with my girl Gal Gadot (forgot her character's name lol)

4. Post
    In my first car, an 87 Accord, with Ludacris.

5. Post
    In a Porsche Carrera GT with Paul Walker.

6. Post
    I'd do it in a McLaren Speedtail and partner up with Tej Parker. He'd be able to fix that car when I inevitably break it!

7. Post
    With Hobbs in a 73 Datsun 1200 coupe (my first car) with a lightly worked SR20DET

8. Post
    Rolls Royce Wraith with Gal Gadot sounds dreamy

9. Post
    In the back of a Bently limo with Gal Gadot and with Statham driving (he is the Transporter after all).

BTW I just realised I pretty much refer to all F&F characters by the names of their actors e.g. Paul Walker's character, The Rock's character, Vin Diesel etc.

10. Post
    In a Veilside RX7 with Han.

11. Post
    Nissan Skyline R34 GTR with Paul Walker

12. Post
    In a Nissan GT-R with Brian O'Conner (R.I.P. Paul Walker)

13. Post
    In the batmobile with shaw. He'll be me bri'ish butler en it.

14. Post
    Ford mustang with Han to see him in his prime

15. Post
    Dominic Toretto in his 1970 Dodge Charger R/T because I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters.

16. Post
    The Rock seems like a genuinely nice guy, so as long as the car seats could slide back far enough to fit that mountainous dude in then he'd be cool to hang out with. Have to go with an Aston Martin, performance but with a touch of luxury.

17. Post
    1980 Lambretta William Voiturette Van aka Pat 1 aka Postman Pat's Red Van. I'd team up with Tej Parker because he seems chill, and when you're delivering action-packed mail, you need someone calm and collected.

18. Post
    Valiant Charger with Ludacris

19. Post
    Jet powered rocket car across the Mojave desert with Justin Bieber strapped to the hood!

20. Post
    Black Honda S2000 with NOS with Johnny Tran

21. Post
    Rolling with michelle Rodriguez in a children’s mustang pedal car sounds pretty awesome to me

22. Post
    Up the Crown Range in an 80's Toyota Carolla with m'dude the Rock Johnson.

23. Post
    With Brian O'Conner in Doc Browns Delorean. Go to Nov 30th 2013, and tell Paul Walker not to get into any Porche driven by a friend with a heavy foot.

24. Post
    This drawn? Who are the lucky buggers?

25. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    This drawn? Who are the lucky buggers?
    +1