1. Post

Gears 5 Tech Test

Available now for Ultimate members

Looks and sounds freakin amazing and that Gears gameplay is ace as always

Will be on tonight if anyone wants to play Pennywiser NZ on XBL

2. Post
    I debated making a new thread but figured might as well use this one. Gears 5 finally drops next week. And I will be playing on PC via gamepass. Looking forward to it.

3. Post
    I'll pick this up after playing Control. I'll prolly skip any trailers if I can. Man next month is gonna be a busy month with heaps of games coming out.

The Gears of War games are always good fun with an awesome story to boot

4. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I'll pick this up after playing Control. I'll prolly skip any trailers if I can. Man next month is gonna be a busy month with games coming out.
    Yep its getting to that time of year again. Basically from September - November its gonna be non stop releases. Gonna have to pick and chose which to buy now and which to wait for sale.

5. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I debated making a new thread but figured might as well use this one. Gears 5 finally drops next week. And I will be playing on PC via gamepass. Looking forward to it.
    Fuk I love gamepass. I'll have to stop playing Kingdom Come Deliverance for Gears 5. Just finished Metro Exodus before picking up KC: Deliverance. So many great games, so little time

We should really have a dedicated gamepass thread

6. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Fuk I love gamepass. I'll have to stop playing Kingdom Come Deliverance for Gears 5. Just finished Metro Exodus before picking up KC: Deliverance. So many great games, so little time

It really is insane what you get from gamepass.

7. Post
    zippy wrote:

https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...=xbox+gamepass

8. Post
    apparently the preload for the full game is available now