Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Another World

So..uh...anyone watched this yet? I watched the fist episode and not sure what the hell that was but it looks like Melrose Place in space. Christ, I hope it gets better. Millenials....millennials everywhere.

Edit: My bad, it's called Another Life...shit even the title sounds like a soap opera.

2. Post
    Seems to be getting slammed online. ok?

3. Post
    Damn. Had plans to watch it this weekend. Might flag it since the millennial tv vibe was tiring before, yet now it's just painful.

4. Post
    I enjoyed E1 I like it

5. Post
    Was just wondering whether it was worth starting. Will probably flag unless one of you guys sticks it out and recommends.

6. Post
    The trailer makes it look like hard sci-fi. So it's naff huh?

7. Post
    the women on it are pretty hot I'am really enjoying it especially watching star buck from Battlestar Galactica she really appealing

8. Post
    Got 3 episodes in and hated literally every part of it. The plot, acting, script and science are all ****in' terrible in this show.

9. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    So..uh...anyone watched this yet? I watched the fist episode and not sure what the hell that was but it looks like Melrose Place in space. Christ, I hope it gets better. Millenials....millennials everywhere.

Edit: My bad, it's called Another Life...shit even the title sounds like a soap opera.
    Not a great sell when you get the title wrong but either way i'm in for at least the first episode

10. Post
    I gave it another shot last night and watched a couple more episodes but when one of the dipshits said "Even if we went three times the speed of light it would still take 1.5 years to get to the nearest star" and I turned it off because the writers are complete ****ing idiots.

11. Post
    Watched first episode and nope.

Real shame because the story is interesting but the budget and acting don't agree.

12. Post
    past the first episode, the story is ****ing stupid too.

13. Post
    Is it wrong that I'm really enjoying this?

Lead actress is all good (Karl Urbans wife apparently), unsure why they put an entire cast of tweens on board the ship who can't act? The shows concept is great

14. Post
    Noped out as soon as I was expected to believe these 20yr olds are the top of their fields.

It started going south with the horrible acting from that dude from Shameless.

15. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I gave it another shot last night and watched a couple more episodes but when one of the dipshits said "Even if we went three times the speed of light it would still take 1.5 years to get to the nearest star" and I turned it off because the writers are complete ****ing idiots.
    Well, the maths checks out at least, Alpha Centauri is 4.5 light years away, so at least they can... ...divide by 3?

16. Post
    Saw the title- thought this was a show about the game.

17. Post
    I'll watch this sometime when I have nothing else to watch going by the sounds of the terrible reviews. It sorta sounds like a crappier version of The 100.

18. Post
    Y'all need to be watching The OA for some other wordly sci-fi.

19. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Is the OA actually good? I've heard mixed things about it.

20. Post
    I am completely enamored with it. It's very hard to properly describe but the story telling keeps me from blinking. I'd call it a mashup between Stranger Things and anhialatation (no idea how to spell this).

21. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Just watched first 3 eps. Love it

22. Post
    Watched S1 of the OA, loved it. Couldn't get into S2 at all. Should I give it another chance?

23. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Watched S1 of the OA, loved it. Couldn't get into S2 at all. Should I give it another chance?
    Haven't gotten near part 2 yet.

24. Post
    same situation with OA season 2, watched first 3 eps and didn't grab me so ditched it

25. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Nah turns to shit. Best part when they're underground.