GP Fantasy NBA League 2019-20

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 101 to 125 of 185

  1. Post
    Yeah, na, maybe... I haven't ruled him out... actually yeah I have, so na, probably not.

  2. Post
    I shouldn't give schroder too much shit, hes outplaying cp3 right now

  3. Post
    It's preseason I'm pretty sure CP isn't really trying... He will probably sit out the next few games anyway.

  4. Post
    brand wrote:
    It's preseason I'm pretty sure CP isn't really trying... He will probably sit out the next few games anyway.
    CP3 isn't letting anyone show him up, pre-season or not

  5. Post
    3 picks to go and then we can start...

  6. Post
    Someone draft Melo

  7. Post
    If Zion continues to put up numbers of 29pts 12/13 shooting all season I'll be a happy camper

  8. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    If Zion continues to put up numbers of 29pts 12/13 shooting all season I'll be a happy camper
    Well... against the Bulls he will.

  9. Post
    My draft is all done! Hopefully I can defend the title I finally won after years of trying.

  10. Post
    Mitchell Robinson gave GMs a taste of what it will be like having him on your team -5 fouls in 10 mins...

  11. Post
    When I drafted MPJ he was 4% owned, now he's 26%. Intradasting

  12. Post
    brand wrote:
    Mitchell Robinson gave GMs a taste of what it will be like having him on your team -5 fouls in 10 mins...
    That's a bit like owning Teague, 0 points in 10mins

  13. Post
    With just a week or so to go before tip off, is everybody happy with their fantasy teams?? Wonder which superstar would be the first to suffer a significant injury!

  14. Post
    I don't _love_ my team but I think it's pretty decent...

  15. Post
    LOL Brand you didn't hold Schroder for long

  16. Post
    Meh he was my last pick -Bacon has a path to more minutes...

  17. Post
    I think Ive probably selected too many load management players :/ Millsap, Gasol, likely LBJ. But so far Zions looked the business so Im pleased about that.

  18. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    I think Ive probably selected too many load management players :/ Millsap, Gasol, likely LBJ. But so far Zions looked the business so Im pleased about that.
    Until one dunk too many and he breaks his foot

  19. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	227481

  20. Post
    It's one thing to make it through ~18 college games in a year but 82+ NBA games is another thing altogether

  21. Post
    Mac jinxed him -Zion out with "right knee soreness"

  22. Post
    God dammit Mac

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	227510

    Good thing we have the IL spot

  23. Post
    I said foot so can't blame me for knee

    Foot is still coming

  24. Post
    Anyone punting fg% want teague for assists?

  25. Post
    NAW looks like he'll be a good pickup there Mac