Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. Computer
    #1

    Need help with charger

    Hey guys lastnight my charger died to my laptop and im in desbo need of one ive found a few online but all linked to dodgey fake review Chinese sites, would anyone have a spare one laying around they are willing to sell specs in img

    http://imgur.com/gallery/6TDnIWI

    Can be either 10.3 or 10.5a and any model and make as long as the rest of the specs match, cheers

  2. Post
    #2
    jesus, that's a 200W power supply.

    It's unlikely anyone will have one of those spare. It looks 2.5x5.5mm which is pretty generic. If it is then there should be some available on TradeMe. Only drama is that they often suck at keywording.

  3. Post
    #3
    This dealio would work:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3298...chweb201603_52

    That listing also has a stack of model numbers for MSI laptops that it will fit. Chuck those into TradeMe to see if anyone has one.

  4. Post
    #4
    suntoucher wrote:
    jesus, that's a 200W power supply.

    It's unlikely anyone will have one of those spare. It looks 2.5x5.5mm which is pretty generic. If it is then there should be some available on TradeMe. Only drama is that they often suck at keywording.
    Yeah its for a gigabyte p57x v6 just my luck that it died 1 week before a game i wonna play releases, if i was to get from china it will prob take weeks to get here and there is also the chance it will be wrong or scam, just hoping somone on nz has one

  5. Post
    #5
    If you don't find one, in a pinch you could use a lower wattage power supply as long as you don't turn the laptop on whilst it's plugged in. Charge the battery, unplug, turn on.

    19.5V is standard and 2.5x5.5 is generic so a lower wattage one should be easy to find. I got a 150W one from TradeMe for $60.

    https://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/...2272514708.htm

  6. Post
    #6
    suntoucher wrote:
    If you don't find one, in a pinch you could use a lower wattage power supply as long as you don't turn the laptop on whilst it's plugged in. Charge the battery, unplug, turn on.

    19.5V is standard and 2.5x5.5 is generic so a lower wattage one should be easy to find. I got a 150W one from TradeMe for $60.

    https://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/...2272514708.htm
    I managed to fine this one https://trademe.nz/marketplace/compu...ing/2271668019 BUT its 7.4*5.0mm
    Last edited by Digitaljp; 18th August 2019 at 1:48 pm.

  7. Post
    #7
    Digitaljp wrote:
    I managed to fine this one https://trademe.nz/marketplace/compu...ing/2271668019 BUT its 7.4*5.0mm
    \_(ツ)_/

  8. Post
    #8
    https://www.storebattery.co.nz/gigab...-p-215602.html
    No idea on brand or shipping time, but the specs match up don't they?

  9. Post
    #9
    Well, you won't find or receive any online because the delivery time would be at least 2-4 working days. I would suggest Aliexpress but even that would take time. Try looking for a physical store.