Matrix 4 greenlit with Reeves, Moss and one Wachowski sibling on board

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post

2. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Why are you surprised? His character is dead.

3. Post
    Keanu and Carrie-Anne on set filming a action scene.

https://twitter.com/vedoveto37/statu...29689038675968

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Matrix 2 & 3 were ass. Speed Racer was shit too. I've seen neither Cloud Atlas nor Jupiter Ascending but I haven't heard good things about either.

Speed Racer was good. Cloud Atlas and Jupiter Ascending were special kinds of convoluted; I kind of love that they attempted either.

5. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Speed Racer was good.
    It's was an over-long bore. The "action" scenes were mind numbing. There was too much cringy slapstick humour aimed at small children, featuring the little boy and his pet chimpanzee.

I won tickets to see ot in cinemas. My friend and I still felt ripped off.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    It's was an over-long bore. The "action" scenes were mind numbing. There was too much cringy slapstick humour aimed at small children, featuring the little boy and his pet chimpanzee.

it's a movie for children

7. Post
    JC wrote:
    it's a movie for children
    1. That's not a credible handwave against criticism.
    2. As an older teenager I thought that it was a long and boring movie, imagine how a child would feel.
    3. It was a vanity project by the Wachowskis, who were given free reign by Warner to do whatever they wanted after mega-success of The Matrix trilogy. The film is very faithful to the original 1960's anime, the sibling directors were clearly given free creative reign, with no visible signs of executive meddling.

8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:

Cool story bro.

I can understand why Speed Racer is polarising. I just think they nailed exactly what they were going for. Whether you like it or not is obviously up to you.

9. Post

I saw this from a different angle further away, but the wire stuff is cool.

10. Post
    I'm happy to see them do practical effects, getting really sick of the oversaturated everything is green screen blockbusters tbh

11. Post
    What. wrote:
    I'm happy to see them do practical effects, getting really sick of the oversaturated everything is green screen blockbusters tbh
    Like that scene in the matrix 2 where morpheus was fighting with a big stick (iirc?)... The overuse of CGI was so off-putting I checked out of the franchise at that point

12. Post
    was Neo