Matrix 4 greenlit with Reeves, Moss and one Wachowski sibling on board

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post

Matrix 4 greenlit with Reeves, Moss and one Wachowski sibling on board

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/m...ki-1203307955/

On the one hand yay, on the other.... Unsure.

2. Post
    Pretty dubious, but the fact that Carrie-Anne Moss and Keanu are on board is a good start.

3. Post
    Very cool. Interesting that Michael B Jordan isn't part of the cast. I remember that rumor going around a couple years back.

4. Post
    As long as its better than 2 and 3 it will do well and they can take my money

Can't believe it's already been 20 years!

5. Post
    hmmm they really should leave it and let it remain as it is. The original one was fresh and innovative with great visuals and an immersive atmosphere and take on reality. The next 2 were eh , average at best compared to the first with odd direction and more distracting set pieces and world building. Hope for the best , keep the expectations low i guess?

6. Post
    Huh, just watched all three originals this week.
    The CGI on the 2nd and 3rd movies didnt hold up to well ay.

7. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    keep the expectations low i guess?
    I love the cast and the original movie, but my expectations are subterranean for this

8. Post
    Loved Sense8. Love the original movie. 2nd is watchable. 3rd is an unwatchable mess.

I'm ready for this.

9. Post
    2nd and 3rd movies were brilliant and exactly what they needed to be.

10. Post
    Agreed, I know I still got my 4k Blurays of the trilogy!

11. Post
    Never really got all the hate for the 2nd and 3rd. Sure its not as epic as first one but its not Starwars with Jar Jar Binks bad.

12. Post
    They're reaaally starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find stuff to bring back

13. Post
    didn't they die?

14. Post
    2nd was decent until it put everyone to sleep with that never ending scene in the white room. 3rd one was pretty crap but far from the worst movie ever made.

15. Post
    Can't see Carrie Ann Moss as anyone but lesbo lawyer now. Thanks Netflix.

16. Post
    On the plus side John Wick is pretty much Neo

17. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    They're reaaally starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find stuff to bring back
    What kind of barrel has The Matrix at the bottom?

18. Post
    Shit i guess i really need to watch this series - never seen any of the films!

Mancubus wrote:
    Can't see Carrie Ann Moss as anyone but lesbo lawyer now. Thanks Netflix.
    Lesbo lawyey you say? ..... what Netflix show was that?

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Shit i guess i really need to watch this series - never seen any of the films!

Lesbo lawyey you say? ..... what Netflix show was that?
    Jessica Jones

20. Post
    GaR wrote:
    now you done it, i bet they will have a extended extra slow mo underwater fight scene..

21. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Never really got all the hate for the 2nd and 3rd. Sure its not as epic as first one but its not Starwars with Jar Jar Binks bad.
    I think the themes/ideas are really awesome in the 2nd and 3rd movies, but the execution of them was a little lacking.

Agent Smith plot while pretty important was quite boring, Zion was a snooze fest except for the eventual attack and the Merovingian scenes where utterly boring (baring of course see through latex dresses - shwing!)

22. Post
    Matrix 2 & 3 were ass. Speed Racer was shit too. I've seen neither Cloud Atlas nor Jupiter Ascending but I haven't heard good things about either.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 22nd August 2019 at 10:47 pm.

23. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Matrix 2 & 3 were ass. Speed Racer was shit too. I haven't seen neither Cloud Atlas nor Jupiter Ascending but I haven't heard good things about either.
    All those movies are trash

24. Post
    Just watched all 3 movies a couple of weeks ago. I like all 3 tbh. Some scenes are pretty ZzZZZ, but for the most part I liked them.

25. Post
    GaR wrote:
    A regular barrel?