Dragons 1-12

2. Post
    Off to the game this week

3. Post
    jords wrote:
    Off to the game this week

I'm sorry.

4. Post
    Great, a Friday night Warriors game so I can be depressed all weekend.

5. Post
    Soui wrote:
    I'm sorry.
    Haven't you heard? The wheels are off mate...

6. Post
    They're doing 50% off gears at the game so that's something.

Also I'm partial to the mussel fritters and I really like the chicken and chips as filthy as it is.

7. Post
    $10 tickets was a good deal

8. Post
    VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID FUSITU’A

3 PETA HIKU

4 PATRICK HERBERT

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KODI NIKORIMA

7 BLAKE GREEN

8 AGNATIUS PAASI

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 LEESON AH MAU

11 ADAM BLAIR

12 ISAIAH PAPALI’I

13 JAZZ TEVAGA

Interchange:

14 LACHLAN BURR

15 SAM LISONE

16 LIGI SAO

17 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

Not going to the game, probably won’t watch it either after the last few hidings. Hopefully we sign a decent forward or two in the off season and develop a stronger attacking game as well. RTS standout player of the year by far, Maumalo gets a deserved shoutout too. Herbert, Lawton & late season CHT have all shown promise as well. I feel like the team hasn’t been too affected by SJ’s departure this year, RTS has come into a ball playing role close to the line late in the set which is fairly comparable to SJ minus the kicking game.

On a side note, if the NRL could **** off with the late scheduled Friday/Saturday night home games that would be great, hard enough when the team is inconsistent let alone sitting in the cold for 80mins as well, not cool for the fans.

9. Post
    Kearney can get ****ed with that team selection.

10. Post
    I (sadly) don't follow the Vulcans anymore. But, is there no-one coming through there at the moment? After some of the recent performances, some of them deserve to be blooded and other dropped. The season was gone, there's no point flogging some of the dead wood we have there

11. Post
    He's a ****ing mong. They had him on the radio, asked him about how the season is over and whether he's looking to the future with these next couple of games. He was fully like but the season isn't over there's two games left. They pushed him like well yeah but as far as making the eight the season is over and he rambled on about how he doesn't buy into that, the season is still going blah blah blah. Such ****ing shortsighted shit, there's nothing left this year, guys like Chanel should not be sitting on the bench. This season is a complete failure, they could at least get some legs out of it by giving some young guys a bit of a run, but not with ****head the season isn't over there's two weeks left Kearney at the helm. Gotta get our money's worth out of Blair I guess.

12. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    He's a ****ing mong. They had him on the radio, asked him about how the season is over and whether he's looking to the future with these next couple of games. He was fully like but the season isn't over there's two games left. They pushed him like well yeah but as far as making the eight the season is over and he rambled on about how he doesn't buy into that, the season is still going blah blah blah. Such ****ing shortsighted shit, there's nothing left this year, guys like Chanel should not be sitting on the bench. This season is a complete failure, they could at least get some legs out of it by giving some young guys a bit of a run, but not with ****head the season isn't over there's two weeks left Kearney at the helm. Gotta get our money's worth out of Blair I guess.
    Why am I not surprised.

13. Post
    Also how the **** did Bunty get dropped of all people.

Say what you want about him, that guy puts his body on the line every week more than anyone else on the team.

Why are we playing Sao now lol. Season is done. He's going to the UK, what possible ****ing purpose is there to play him over literally anyone who will actually be at the club next year.

14. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Also how the **** did Bunty get dropped of all people.

Say what you want about him, that guy puts his body on the line every week more than anyone else on the team.

Why are we playing Sao now lol. Season is done. He's going to the UK, what possible ****ing purpose is there to play him over literally anyone who will actually be at the club next year.
    So much this and CHT on the bench, wtf.

15. Post
    koroisau to the panthers

16. Post
    Is it wrong that I want us to lose the next 2 games & the Dragons win them? If we finish second to last surely the board will finally admit what a dud Kearney is & hopefully give him the boot.

17. Post
    This pre game is so good.

18. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    This pre game is so good.
    Way more exciting than most warriors games.

19. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Way more exciting than most warriors games.
    Especially this shit show.

20. Post
    That was a great try.

Maybe a kodi and cht show could work

21. Post
    zippy wrote:
    That was a great try.

Maybe a kodi and cht show could work
    Trust in the brocess.

22. Post
    We're ****ing rubbish. Gtfo Blair.

23. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Is it wrong that I want us to lose the next 2 games & the Dragons win them? If we finish second to last surely the board will finally admit what a dud Kearney is & hopefully give him the boot.
    Doesn't make one iota of difference whether we finish 13 or 14 man. Kearney has been garbage especially late into this season, far too many hidings lately, but I think its more systematic as well. To be fair it seems like there isn't a lot of guidance on field from the more senior players, especially when we're behind on the scoreboard. SJ was way more vocal than guys like Luke, Blair, Kodi and even Hiku, Green has been fairly vocal by the looks this season. Our attack and defence has dropped off, significantly more in the last 3rd of the season as well.

I really hope we sign a decent forward or two in the off season, it won't fix everything but I feel that is where we are lacking significant impact right now.

24. Post
    Just watched the highlights. Looks like most of Souths tries were just straight up the middle. Our team is so weak and heartless, it's sad to watch.

I hope Roger leaves. He needs to go and get some success out of his prime years instead of wasting it with our hopeless club.