1. Post
    Well Northern Ireland is, and the Irish team is made up of both Northern Ireland and the Republic so they're half UK

2. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    There are still games to play, I think they're saving Crotty and Coles for those (who are both prone to head injuries).
    This has got to be the hottest take of them all.

3. Post
    Name:  A - rugby.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  4.6 KB
    Sat 19th Oct {tokyo} - 11.15pm

ABs : 1: Joe Moody, 2: Codie Taylor, 3: Nepo Laulala, 4: Brodie Retallick, 5: Samuel Whitelock, 6: Ardie Savea, 7: Sam Cane, 8: Kieran Read - captain, 9: Aaron Smith, 10: Richie Mo’unga, 11: George Bridge, 12: Anton Lienert-Brown, 13: Jack Goodhue, 14: Sevu Reece, 15: Beauden Barrett.
    Reserves : 16: Dane Coles, 17: Ofa Tuungafasi, 18: Angus Ta'avao, 19: Scott Barrett, 20: Matt Todd, 21: T J Perenara, 22: Sonny Bill Williams, 23: Jordie Barrett.

IRELAND : 1. Cian Healy, 2. Rory Best {capt}, 3. Tadhg Furlong, 4. Iain Henderson, 5. James Ryan, 6. Peter O’Mahony, 7. Josh van der Flier, 8. CJ Stander, 9. Conor Murray, 10. Johnny Sexton, 11. Jacob Stockdale, 12. Robbie Henshaw, 13. Garry Ringrose, 14. Keith Earls, 15. Rob Kearney.
    Reserves : 16. Niall Scannell, 17. Dave Kilcoyne, 18. Andrew Porter, 19. Tadhg Beirne, 20. Rhys Ruddock, 21. Luke McGrath, 22. Joey Carbery, 23. Jordan Larmour.

Referee : Nigel Owens (Wal)
    ARs : Pascal Gauzere (Fra) & Angus Gardner (Aus)
    TMO : Graham Hughes (Eng)

Odds : ABs $1.21 - Ireland $4.10
    https://www.tab.co.nz/sports/event/2...land-v-ireland

4. Post
    Game day, letskeddit...

5. Post
    I'm actually more excited to see the aus vs eng game. Probably because I'm so confident in the abs, but also because that's a massive game too

6. Post
    Japan v SA is the most exciting game.

7. Post
    grieving wrote:
    Japan v SA is the most exciting game.
    Good point I actually forgot about that game to be honest

8. Post
    Irish are already moaning that Nigel Owens will let the game flow too freely and favour the All Blacks

9. Post
    iNx wrote:
    "I look back on my time as a selector and I have definitely picked a couple of players that weren't ready. It's not you pick the wrong person, sometimes you pick them too early."

"Looking at a player's physical ability made it easy to select them too early and not take into consideration the toll the role takes on their "mental fortitude." - Hansen

Example:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...he-wasnt-ready
    Was pretty obvious Isaia Toeava wasn't going to make it at international level, doesn't matter if a player is 19 or 29 it's whether they can consistently show that they have good mental hardness & composure, Super Rugby is an ideal competition to see if they have those qualities because of all the international players involved... in Super Rugby Toeava showed his mental game was a real weakness, he'd make a lot of silly unforced errors through very poor concentration & lack of composure.

10. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I'm actually more excited to see the aus vs eng game. Probably because I'm so confident in the abs, but also because that's a massive game too
    Will be an interesting match, I see the TAB have got England only paying $1.29 for the win while Aussie is up at $3.35, as much as I hate to say it I think they're selling Aussie a bit short. I'm gonna watch it mainly for the shots of Cheika up in the box waving his hands in the air while shaking his head and mouthing obscenities at the monitor every time a call goes against the Wallabies.

11. Post
    I think wallabies are the better team but we know they sometimes never turn up

12. Post
    Should be a good game boys!

13. Post
    Who to support in Aus vs Eng? Smug Northern Hemisphere vs Smug Southern?

14. Post
    What a game so far!

15. Post
    Aus with 18 phases on their first go with the ball was impressive. England have been good soaking up the pressure.

16. Post
    Supporting aussie 100%

17. Post
    Two very good tries there

18. Post
    England never offside eh? Or always throw straight ball into the lineouts.

19. Post
    Those conversions were pretty impressive, that 2nd try sunk the Aussies. Strange tactics from Australia, trying to run out of their own 22 in a world cup knockout match, kicking off down the middle so England can choose which side they want to kick to instead of forcing them to a side and cutting down the angle, very strange.

20. Post
    Score before and after halftime. All the best teams....

21. Post
    Great game of footy this.

22. Post
    Shit that turf is horrible

23. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Shit that turf is horrible
    Yeah sure is.

Worst part of the whole tournament, video refs interrupting or turfs cutting up?

24. Yelling
    Gtfo England Australia. How good is this game?

Waiting for Skeen to **** it up

25. Post
    Garces allowing rucks to be slowed down a lot. Working in England's favour.

Getting over these scrum resets.