1. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Stop being so scared, cut off the doubt and fears!

ABs are going to smash Ireland tonight. Watch this space.
    Just re-quoting pregame...

2. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Just re-quoting pregame...
    It was a good call. I was happy to lose $50 for us to win. I’ll do at least that much in each game from here on.

3. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    It was a good call. I was happy to lose $50 for us to win. I’ll do at least that much in each game from here on.
    Cheers mate. I smell an incoming three-peat this year. It's going to be a tough run I think.

England looked very good last night too, but it's already shown on the bookies that AB's are the heavy favorites for next weeks semis.

4. Post
    Our new look backline is probably hugely advantageous for us right now. All the analysis of our team is out the window with BB at 15, our new wingers, and different midfield combo. We've become even more unpredictable.

5. Post
    Funny, there were so many doubters about the Richie/Beauden combo. Where are they now?

6. Post
    I want to watch the games tonight but don't think I can stretch to two late nights with work in the morning...

Do you guys think the Boks will come out like the first 20 mins against the ABs?

I'm happy we won the way we did but it will be a sad advertisement for the game if all the quarter finals are so one sided.

7. Post
    Watching the Cheika post match conference was painful, the man is so arrogant "we want to win our way or no way" what kind of bloody coaching philosophy is that? And can someone explain to me the advantage of kicking off down the middle? Try it once or twice fair enough you might catch the opposition out and gain possession, but they kept doing it even after if was obvious England weren't going to be caught out, so is there some other advantage kicking down the middle has? From what I can tell all it does is give the opposition more options, they can run either side, kick either side, I just don't get what advantage Cheika was expecting to gain from it.

8. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Watching the Cheika post match conference was painful, the man is so arrogant "we want to win our way or no way" what kind of bloody coaching philosophy is that? And can someone explain to me the advantage of kicking off down the middle? Try it once or twice fair enough you might catch the opposition out and gain possession, but they kept doing it even after if was obvious England weren't going to be caught out, so is there some other advantage kicking down the middle has? From what I can tell all it does is give the opposition more options, they can run either side, kick either side, I just don't get what advantage Cheika was expecting to gain from it.
    It was like watching the John Hart All Blacks get knocked out. There was no adaptation when the gameplan clearly wasn’t working. No Plan B at halftime, just more of the same despite it not working.

9. Post
    Dude needs to play videogames

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f/cking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change...

- Vaas (Far Cry 3)

10. Post
    oddjob wrote:
    Teams shouldn’t be forced into watching the haka anyway, ala Campese style.

Ridiculous that non-haka teams have to line up at a certain part of the field, not move, and not advance; all while the opposition is screaming and motioning at you.

Thought it was good when Wales ‘forced’ NZ to perform the haka in their dressing room, as it meant getting on with the actual game.
    They are allowed to go off do whatever they want. they don't have to watch it. They just not allowed past the 10m line on there side of the field while its being done.

11. Post
    I have no problem with the Irish fans singing a folk song that is about unity and has real meaning to them. England fans singing a slave song over the haka, like they will next week, is just plain bad however.

12. Post
    bobdobbs wrote:
    They are allowed to go off do whatever they want. they don't have to watch it. They just not allowed past the 10m line on there side of the field while its being done.
    Do that, and get scolded by the public.

13. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    It was like watching the John Hart All Blacks get knocked out. There was no adaptation when the gameplan clearly wasn’t working. No Plan B at halftime, just more of the same despite it not working.
    Was really painful to watch. Hooper is one of the best players in the world yet gets shafted by his shit coach.

I realize the blame can't solely go on cheika because the aussie depth is damn shallow. But seriously he has to go now.

14. Post
    When Cheika said he doesn't pay any attention to what the opposition are doing he should have been fired instantly. Their game plan last night was like they were playing a game of 7's - guy is on his own planet.

I also feel for the likes of Hooper and Pocock, they deserved better.
    Last edited by HELL KNIGHT; 20th October 2019 at 7:32 pm. Reason: typo

15. Post

16. Post
    Well the writing was on the wall, he just refused to confirm it in the after match press conference last night - which is fair enough.

I will miss the camera cutting to him raging in the box though.

17. Post
    Yeah jump before you're pushed mate

I just looked up some stats, 17 wins, 23 losses along with a couple of draws over 3 years from 2016 to 2018. How the hell is the guy so arrogant about his tactics with a record like that?

18. Post
    Let's go Wales. Stick it to these dirty frogs.

19. Post
    Yeah, am wanting Wales to win, but as a Kiwi, would rather play the French in a final.

20. Post
    Sacré bleu!

21. Post
    Shit man, what a start to this game.

That Welsh #6 absolutely gassed it for his try.

22. Post
    WTF is this game...

23. Post
    I was going to stick money on France and then decided to stick it on Parks scoring a try and Wales winning by 10+, so glad to see they were able to hit back just now

24. Post
    Subbed on and yellow carded 30 seconds later.

25. Post
    God I hate this automatic yellow for a head high tackle