1. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    God I hate this automatic yellow for a head high tackle
    Why? Foul play is a yellow. That was a yellow every day of the week.

I do have a problem with how easily reds are handed out as they affect the whole rest of the match, reds should just be 14 men for 10mins + player can't return to field, but can be replaced.

2. Post
    <N> wrote:

I do have a problem with how easily reds are handed out as they affect the whole rest of the match, reds should just be 14 men for 10mins + player can't return to field, but can be replaced.
    Agree with your red idea. I also reckon a player should come back on from a yellow if the opposition scores a try. Could be the ice hockey fan in me coming out there though.

3. Post
    Sounds good in theory, but I reckon you'd get some teams just doing something dirty to take out a star player on the other team, and without the punishment of being a man down for the rest of the game there wouldn't be much to dissuade them from doing so.

4. Post
    <N> wrote:

It hasn't always been yellow though, the ref can still just caution the player. Especially in this example where both players were moving at pace, there was no malicious intent (he was holding the French guys shoulder). It's like there is no discretion shown at all and it has too much impact on the game. If that happens in league, it goes on report and is dealt with later. A much better option.

5. Post
    Here comes a red card

6. Post
    Bye bye frog

7. Post
    What an absolute ****ing moron. Your team is winning and has Wales on the ropes and then you do that.

8. Post
    Dirty bastard

9. Post
    Why would you think you can get away with that? Sticking up above a maul in full view of every camera in the stadium.

I had a big fijian do that to me during a football game this year haha.

10. Post
    What an absolute muppet. Looked really nasty at full speed.

11. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Yea France don't deserve to play with 15 after that

12. Post
    Way to make my point about deliberate dirty play, you giant frog

13. Post
    100% brainless idiot. If France lose this, which they likely will, his teammates should put snooker balls in their socks and beat the shit out of him in the sheds.

14. Post
    Why would you think you could get away with that in this day and age?

15. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    100% brainless idiot. If France lose this, which they likely will, his teammates should put snooker balls in their socks and beat the shit out of him in the sheds.
    I reckon he could take it, he’s a ****ing giant

16. Post
    The worst part is there was nothing for him to gain at all where he did it either

17. Post
    France gonna try force penalties and start popping dropkicks I reckon.

18. Post
    Any guesses on how long his suspension would be?

19. Post
    15mins to go -what happens if France pulls this off?

20. Post
    BananaManzK3 wrote:
    Any guesses on how long his suspension would be?
    If Aki got 3 weeks for that ridiculous one, it should be 12 weeks

21. Post
    Wales are awful. Forwards are slow and unfit, and the team just isn't a cohesive unit. It's like they have no gameplan and the coach has just said - go out there and do some stuff. It's by-the-numbers footy.

22. Post
    Bloody hell Wales how can you not put them away with a man down for the last 20 mins!

23. Post
    Wales gonna lose this from poor execution

24. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Wales gonna lose this from poor execution
    That post aged well lol

25. Post
    cmon try!

edit: now hold it ya sheepshaggers!