1. Post
    Based on this performance if Wales do win this I don't think England or NZ will be too concerned.

2. Post
    Shit he took that conversion quickly - imagine if he'd missed it.

3. Post
    What an idiot. Why the **** would he kick that. You're losing with 5 minutes left

4. Post
    Yea Wales are really average. Doesn't seem to be much chemistry and cohesion with their attack. They've also lost a lot of ball by not protecting the ruck.

5. Post
    watch the french now, they will be moving fast to line outs rather than ****ing around.

6. Post
    i hate the French (well rugby team anyway), but now I'm cheering for them simply because Wales don't deserve to win.

7. Post
    Dont worry Manc, the Japanese will give them a smashing if they keep this up.

8. Post
    ffs the scrum resets.....

9. Post
    Wales almost choked lol

10. Post
    Booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

11. Post
    No sympathy for the French. Off you go boys, toddle off home.

12. Post
    We'd destroy this team. GG giant frog, you cost your team the win.

13. Post
    Shit game in the end after a bit of an exciting start. Wish I could handle staying up until 1am for the next game but won’t be able to.

14. Post
    looool Mike Phillips on ITV... "That was one of Wales' greatest ever wins"

15. Post
    I nearly choked on my drink when he said that

16. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Yeah, am wanting Wales to win, but as a Kiwi, would rather play the French in a final.
    Err what? Wales have no hope in hell against us.

17. Post
    English commentators were more blunt

"Wales have somehow won against france"

18. Post
    If France had only packed a full scrum they could have held on...

19. Post
    Not a good look to play against 14 men for over half the match and only win by 1 in the closing minutes.

20. Post
    grieving wrote:
    Err what? Wales have no hope in hell against us.
    Well not after that performance, but from the last two years of six nations, Wales were waaaay better than France. That was my thinking. Wales didn’t show up today and only won because of the red card.

21. Post
    Wales have only lost like 1 game in the last 16 against France - just shows you how shite they were tonight.

22. Post
    France were robbed imo, ball was ripped forward, marginally but definitely forward.

23. Post
    They keep showing the elbow to the face - you see him take a look at the ref, sees he's not looking and BANG, then looks at the ref again to make sure. Dude, it's not 1975 - there's not just 1 ref and 1 camera.

grieving wrote:
    France were robbed imo, ball was ripped forward, marginally but definitely forward.
    Yeah I thought it was marginally forward too.

24. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Well not after that performance, but from the last two years of six nations, Wales were waaaay better than France. That was my thinking. Wales didn’t show up today and only won because of the red card.

This is only the 2nd time France hasn't made the semis, I think they're a lot scarier prospect than Wales because they're a team that pulls performances out of nowhere during world cups.

25. Post
    grieving wrote:
    Yeah but Wales were pinging for a couple of knocks on that weren't as well.