Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1524

1. Post
    I wonder if anyone had money on Moody to score first? You'd be pretty happy if you did.

2. Post
    This should have been the team last week.

3. Post
    14-0 and 16 minutes in, lel.

I may as well have a bath if it's going to be an ease game for the AB's.

4. Post
    iNx wrote:
    14-0 and 16 minutes in, lel.

I may as well have a bath if it's going to be an ease game for the AB's.
    Ah hmmmm

5. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Ah hmmmm
    Mo'unga is ****ing shit at defending man, decent goal-kicker but zzzz.

6. Post
    He was left having to cover 2 guys. It was a try no matter which one he took.

7. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    He was left having to cover 2 guys. It was a try no matter which one he took.
    Oh true, I didn't see that try properly. All I see was their full back doing a dummy. My bad.

8. Post
    Ben Smith still got it, slick for his age.

Criticized him being past his prime, wonder if he would've made a difference if he had started last week?

9. Post
    Lovely Bender.

10. Post
    Crotty is everywhere tonight. Going out with a bang.

11. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Crotty is everywhere tonight. Going out with a bang.
    Yep. This team is closer to the one I would have selected for last week.

12. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Mo'unga is ****ing shit at defending man, decent goal-kicker but zzzz.
    He really isn't, he's made some bloody epic try savers this year.

oddjob wrote:
    Yep. This team is closer to the one I would have selected for last week.
    Yup, but hindsight is lovely. Would have been odd to drop half the side that demolished Ireland 46-14, who deservedly got them to the semis. Experience would have been a big plus in such a big occassion though, we were definitely a bit overawed.

13. Post
    Aaron Smith hasn't learned anything from last week. Still wants to give the ball away with stupid kicks.

14. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Aaron Smith hasn't learned anything from last week. Still wants to give the ball away with stupid kicks.
    Wut? He's ran/passed heaps and kicked very little unless he's had to (and we won his last box kick). Passed bloody well as well, like that last one.

15. Post
    <N> wrote:
    He really isn't, he's made some bloody epic try savers this year.

Yup, but hindsight is lovely. Would have been odd to drop half the side that demolished Ireland 46-14, who deservedly got them to the semis. Experience would have been a big plus in such a big occassion though, we were definitely a bit overawed.
    Not really hindsight me for because I wouldn’t drop Smith, Crotty, Cane or Coles (and Franks) in the first place.
    I say drop as they have been consistently selected over the past few years.

Ireland were shot and had already peaked. You know this.

16. Post
    SBW and Crotty are just beautiful together.

17. Post
    Why didn't Hansen have this squad against England?

Wales are getting torned a new one atm.

18. Post
    Don't reckon that went forward.

19. Post
    SBW is going to kill someone in a minute. He's dropping the shoulder into everyone.

20. Post
    And they subbed him off. Just as well.

21. Post
    oddjob wrote:
    Not really hindsight me for because I wouldn’t drop Smith, Crotty, Cane or Coles (and Franks) in the first place.
    I say drop as they have been consistently selected over the past few years.

Ireland were shot and had already peaked. You know this.
    but you also know that all of those guys have been injured a hell of a lot the last year or two, Coles barely made it through 20 mins today to boot.

It wasn't so much as dropping, as others taking their chances because of those forced absences. You'd be hard-pressed to say those guys are what they used to be. We'll never know... but all those guys played England in 2018 and we snuck home late after being down 15-0. England are just getting into a habit of rocking us early.

The combo just didn't work, if Smith was bossing it at FB then he would have played there. He's certainly not a better winger than the other two despite his tries tonight. Can't really complain about Bridge or Reece as they've been great finds, we didn't lose because of them. SBW and Cane were more important ommissions for me.

The team that played England was mainly down to how well they played against the Boks in the opening game, they probably thought they'd get hit with a similar game and be able to handle it.
    Last edited by <N>; 2nd November 2019 at 12:09 am.

22. Post
    Are people seriously suggesting that we would have won the game with this squad last week? It was a 2nd string Welsh team on 5 days rest ffs.

23. Post
    shadowguy wrote:
    Are people seriously suggesting that we would have won the game with this squad last week? It was a 2nd string Welsh team on 5 days rest ffs.
    Yea this. Wales are very average. This doesn't mean anything compared to last week.

Can someone explain to me what Jordie Barrett offers? The guy is average as ****.

24. Post
    Also the referees are killing rugby. These ****ing 'high shots'.......

Absolute joke.

25. Post
    How the heck did Retallick get the MotM over Ben Smith???

I am not sold on Jordie but he is a young man and so it is hard to blame him . Rieko showed how out of form he is as well tbh.

ah well, the year is done, hopefully Scott Robinson gets the nod