1. Post
    Japan seems to be rushing a bit now near the end of that half. Really tight so far.

2. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Certainly didn't expect this. He wasn't held then either, SA can feel ripped off with that call.
    I did wonder whether that penalty was legit

3. Post
    Don't think you can crawl your way to the try line. Mind you many players do it after being tackled to make an extra meter.

SA should be a few tries up if they were more clinical.

4. Post
    lol, every time SA look like they're about to score they find a way to f/ck it up.

5. Post
    Why do they bother with this half time 'analysis' and cross to the ground...I'd be just as happy with ads tbh.

6. Post
    Getting plenty of ads on ITV in between. I like how on Rugby Pass they just leave it on a fixed camera at the ground during half-time.

7. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Getting plenty of ads on ITV in between. I like how on Rugby Pass they just leave it on a fixed camera at the ground during half-time.
    Would be 100 times better.

8. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    lol, every time SA look like they're about to score they find a way to f/ck it up.
    every. time.

9. Post
    That is a bs penalty, short arse versus tall guy.

10. Post
    Oh well, that's that. Japan can hold their heads high they gave them a good fight. Great defense from SA.

11. Post
    Well that is game.

12. Post
    SA finally pulled finger. Our game next week really should be the final based on tonights games.

13. Post
    Man SA are going to destroy Wales if both teams play the same as they did tonight.

14. Post
    That spot defense on Japans 2nd and 3rd receivers was brutal. After tonights performances I feel like if we beat England next week the cup is ours.

15. Post
    That spot defense on Japans 2nd and 3rd receivers was brutal. After tonights performances I feel like if we beat England next week the cup is ours.
    The ABS always had it in the bag.

16. Post
    Not that they mean anything, but Japan is now above Australia in the World rankings.

17. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Not that they mean anything, but Japan is now above Australia in the World rankings.
    I trust the ranking system in Overwatch more than I do world rugby's one. Still funny though. I always laugh when every time we beat Australia rugby articles are full of Aussie supporters in the comments telling us how rugby isn't as popular in Aus as it is in NZ, I suppose their excuse now will be that rugby is more popular in Japan than it is in Aus, Japan where schools don't even play it - lol

18. Post
    Hmm, this kinda seems like Eddie getting his excuses in early for a loss, besides an attempt to put more pressure on the All Blacks.

19. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    The ABS always had it in the bag.
    I wouldn't be so confident. Yeah ABs are odds-on favourite, but England have been building quite nicely. In contrast to previous tornaments where England were all about the hype, this time the team are quiet, tight and seem really focussed on each week.

England will have to play to their best to win, but they've got the ability to tip over the ABs on their day.

20. Post
    Eddie Jones is sucking to the ABs big time trying to take the pressure off his own team... he's bloody dreaming if he thinks the ABs will take any complacency at all into a game that is a knockout match.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...-been-in-sport

21. Post
    Typical mind games and one-upmanship before a match. Nothing to see here, move along move along.

22. Post
    inb4 the usual whine from the pommie press about the haka, ABs cheats and Referee bias etc.

23. Post
    Typical mind games and one-upmanship before a match. Nothing to see here, move along move along.
    Of course it's mind games, Eddie Jones has always come across as a very greasy slimy bastard to me though.

24. Post
    How long before the UK Press digs up something on one of the current ABs...

25. Post
    I imagine the Daily Mail are hard at it.