Page 6 of 36 First ... 345678916 ... Last

1. Post
    Hi Rugby Union Gang

I am back for the world cup if you don't mind me chipping in. For ****s like me who have been living in a bubble here is the link explaining which games will be free to air on TV1 and which ones will be time delayed.

"You donít need to be a Spark broadband or mobile customer to watch Rugby World Cup 2019. All of New Zealandís games are being broadcast free-to-air (some are delayed, while the semi final and final are live), so if you only want to watch the All Blacks this will be sweet for you."

To stream all the matches live or on-demand, you need a Spark Sport Rugby World Cup 2019 Match or Tournament Pass.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/rugby-w...match-schedule

Apologies if this has already been posted in the thread, I did, in my defence, read the whole thread but couldn't spot anything.

2. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    We need some accurate kicking. Get those big sterioid'd up saffas running up and down the field in the heat.
    As long as we've getting quick recycled ball we can keep the ball in hand a lot & basically only kick to exit our 22 or kick to create a try, as you say the kicks need to be accurate... it's when they slow our possession down giving us slow recycled ball is when we need to kick in behind them much more because they'll be definitely looking to put double tackles on each one of our players to try & hold them up to get the turnover.

3. Post
    Sounds like its pretty exciting in Tokyo! excitement levels!

4. Post
    Whatís the best way to VPN to watch this?

5. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Sounds like its pretty exciting in Tokyo! excitement levels!
    Very impressive opening, great how they have involved all the kids from different nations.

6. Post
    Japan to win by 30.

7. Post
    Spark Sport keeps changing quality on me. Quite annoying and I'm on 100mbs fibre.

8. Post
    I just realized so since sky aren't doing the broadcasting who's the commentators?

9. Post
    I was just wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone decent.

10. Post
    futsal wrote:
    Whatís the best way to VPN to watch this?
    Sparksport.co.nz el cheapo

11. Post
    Scotty Stevenson woohoo!! I'll take it.

12. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I was just wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone decent.
    So not much value was lost then cause some of the sky commentators are nauseating

13. Post
    Spark running perfectly for me.

14. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    So not much value was lost then cause some of the sky commentators are nauseating
    100%.

I'm super picky and judgemental with commentators. So happy I don't have to listen to Nisbett and Marshall.

15. Post
    Haha yes Russia!!

Japan nervous as ****.

16. Post
    Russia look like they could leak a ton of points. Not just this game, but in general.

17. Post
    Streaming live on ITV from the UK in great quality. Russia is playing well but are completely gassed.

18. Post
    Eh, won't work for me atm, was just getting my sister to test it for me - what VPN are you using?

19. Post
    IP Vanish Manchester server

20. Post
    It is back to working now. Hopefully it does work tomorrow night, watching this game on TVNZ 1.

It is 38 seconds behind our TV broadcast - not bad all things considered.

21. Post
    bobdobbs wrote:
    The app on my phone does. - that part? rugbypass is only doing txt commentary for the WC no video. Also was kinda a reply to ludez as well to let him know its not going to be on there.
    I might have to cave in to the spark beast, Rugbypass emailed out clarifying they do not have the rights. Guess a lot of people were asking WTF about the scheduled game coverage in the app (it had a play button and if you tried kept telling you the video wasn't available yet).

To double down Spark are not allowing the feed onto Freeview IP streams (ie SmartVU devices). We don't have UHF coverage on DVB-S, and the sat feed is SD.

22. Post
    Spark worked perfectly for me, was great quality

23. Post
    **** me I'm living in Australia now, trying to subscribe to a decent stream view.

I had Spark + Fanpass back in NZ

24. Post
    Going with https://kayosports.com.au

$25 a month, relatively cheaper and a 14 day trial!

25. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Scotty Stevenson woohoo!! I'll take it.
    He's a shite commentator.