Page 7 of 26 First ... 4567891017 ... Last

1. Post
    signman wrote:
    He's a shite commentator.
    He's far better than those boring dregs that sky have been peddling out forever. Needs some fresh blood.

2. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Going with https://kayosports.com.au

$25 a month, relatively cheaper and a 14 day trial!
    That’s so much better than spark.

Spark sport shows like what, only 6 sports? That one has 50....

3. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    He's far better than those boring dregs that sky have been peddling out forever. Needs some fresh blood.
    It's unbelievable how poor the commentators are as there's a lot of good rugby brains in NZ, really makes you wonder about the process like the quality of the people that actually select these commentators ?

4. Post
    Hmm was great quality overall (4k Oled), took like 10 minutes and 3 reconnects to settle - this is over a 4g modem up in the hills over Chch - but overall was satisfied. Now how will tonight go?, perhaps the same as I think as last night was the first game many people tuned in so hopefully that was a good test.

5. Post
    signman wrote:
    It's unbelievable how poor the commentators are as there's a lot of good rugby brains in NZ, really makes you wonder about the process like the quality of the people that actually select these commentators ?
    Mates so much of NZ business is MATES>>>>

6. Post
    The coverage here in the US is a joke, you need to pay $299 USD to NBC to watch it.

Was cheaper for me to sign up for a month with Nord and get Spark Sport pass. Cost a $100 NZD. Seems ok so far. Also has games on demand so you can watch it anytime rather than watch it at 4am like I would need too.

(probably old news to you guys but I'm out of the loop here)

7. Post
    Oldtime boy wrote:
    Mates so much of NZ business is MATES>>>>
    Very true.

8. Post
    Go ABs...

Name:  A - rugby.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  4.6 KB
    Sat 21st Sep {Yokohama} - 9.45pm

https://www.allblacks.com/news/previ...rica-yokohama/

ABs : 1. Joe Moody, 2. Dane Coles, 3. Nepo Laulala, 4. Samuel Whitelock, 5. Scott Barrett, 6. Ardie Savea, 7. Sam Cane, 8. Kieran Read - captain, 9. Aaron Smith, 10. Richie Mo’unga, 11. George Bridge, 12. Ryan Crotty, 13. Anton Lienert-Brown, 14. Sevu Reece, 15. Beauden Barrett.
    Reserves : 16. Codie Taylor, 17. Ofa Tuungafasi, 18. Angus Ta’avao, 19. Patrick Tuipulotu, 20. Shannon Frizell, 21. TJ Perenara, 22. Sonny Bill Williams, 23. Ben Smith.

BOKs : 1. Steven Kitshoff 2. Malcolm Marx 3. Frans Malherbe 4. Eben Etzebeth 5. Franco Mostert 6. Siya Kolisi (captain) 7. Pieter-Steph du Toit 8. Duane Vermeulen 9. Faf de Klerk 10. Handré Pollard 11. Makazole Mapimpi 12. Damian de Allende 13. Lukhanyo Am 14. Cheslin Kolbe 15. Willie le Roux.
    Reserves : 16. Bongi Mbonambi 17. Tendai Mtawarira 18. Trevor Nyakane 19. RG Snyman 20. Francois Louw 21. Herschel Jantjies 22. Frans Steyn 23. Jesse Kriel.

Referee : Jérôme Garcès (France)
    Assistant 1 : Romain Poite (France)
    Assistant 2 : Karl Dickson (England)
    TMO : Graham Hughes (England)

Odds : ABs $1.47 - Boks $2.55
    https://www.tab.co.nz/sports/event/8...v-south-africa

9. Post
    Oldtime boy wrote:
    Hmm was great quality overall (4k Oled), took like 10 minutes and 3 reconnects to settle - this is over a 4g modem up in the hills over Chch - but overall was satisfied. Now how will tonight go?, perhaps the same as I think as last night was the first game many people tuned in so hopefully that was a good test.
    Apparently numbers for last night were just under 60k - not sure if that's peak or total. But I expect tonight there will be at least 5-10x the number of people tuning in, so it'll definitely a risk of something going wrong.

10. Post
    scholar wrote:
    Apparently numbers for last night were just under 60k - not sure if that's peak or total. But I expect tonight there will be at least 5-10x the number of people tuning in, so it'll definitely a risk of something going wrong.
    For sure - Spark said they expect 500k viewers for tonight's game

11. Post
    Lol Fiji just scored against the Wallabies

8-0 to FIji atm first half

12. Post
    Aust better pull their finger out. I think they're playing the 80 minute game hoping Fiji will get gassed.

13. Post
    Hooper gets them on the board.

14. Post
    iNx wrote:
    **** me I'm living in Australia now, trying to subscribe to a decent stream view.

I had Spark + Fanpass back in NZ
    Give the deal on this link a go, not sure if it is still active but it looks that it is. Worked for me end of August.
    Pretty much sign up for a easybet account (don't even have to use real details) and get three months Kayo free

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/474189

15. Post
    Sarcon wrote:
    Give the deal on this link a go, not sure if it is still active but it looks that it is. Worked for me end of August.
    Pretty much sign up for a easybet account (don't even have to use real details) and get three months Kayo free

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/474189
    Okay cheers mate, will give it a try.

16. Post
    Nothing like needing a yellow card to beat Fiji and acting like you've won the while tournament

17. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Aust better pull their finger out. I think they're playing the 80 minute game hoping Fiji will get gassed.
    It seemed to have worked.

18. Post
    Cdao the aussie game on?

19. Post
    That scoreline is a bit flattering to Aus given how well Fiji played.

20. Post
    I just want the ABs to smash South Africa tonight...anything over 20+ and I will be a happy man.

21. Post
    spoot wrote:
    I just want the ABs to smash South Africa tonight...anything over 20+ and I will be a happy man.
    Can't see that happening. Also itv kw working good for me, on my laptop but it's pretty grainy quality

22. Post
    spoot wrote:
    Heathen lol

I don’t really care too much who wins as long as it’s not a draw

23. Post
    Aussie got lucky with a blind ref

24. Post
    Funny, he's an eye doctor.

25. Post
    grieving wrote:
    Funny, he's an eye doctor.
    Lol.

Both French and Argies seem a bit rusty in the first 10.