1. Post
    I have spark's passage - it is unwatchable for me, I have digital fibre i think - too choppy, keeps stopping and starting.

2. Post
    Hmmm itv seemingly just stopped working now bugger

3. Post
    Spark sport question...if you can stream Netflix ok, should you be able to watch Spark sport fine? The old man is having streaming issues

4. Post
    I’m streaming through the Spark app on a Samsung tv. It’s high def, no chopping, as if it’s coming straight from Sky.

5. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I’m streaming through the Spark app on a Samsung tv. It’s high def, no chopping, as if it’s coming straight from Sky.
    Probably because you are doing through the app

I was hoping to old school stream it on laptop and use a straight HDMI cable to connect to TV.

Havnt bothered to connect to TV because it is so poor on the laptop.

Have Windows 10 and using chrome both are approved.

I will try their help link.

6. Post
    Streaming with chromecast to TV has been seamless last night and all day today so far touch wood

7. Post
    Good luck mate. I was just saying how I’m doing it so you guys could use that to compare with your setups

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Still working for me, but I made a custom plan on WIndscribe and paid ($2USD) $3.20 for access to their paid UK servers.

Looks decent on my 4k screen. I checked the bandwidth, the most it uses is up to 11.5Mbps - I am on fibre anyway.

9. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Still working for me, but I made a custom plan on WIndscribe and paid ($2USD) $3.20 for access to their paid UK servers.

Looks decent on my 4k screen. I checked the bandwidth, the most it uses is up to 11.5Mbps - I am on fibre anyway.
    Wonder if windscribe limits bandwidth on non premium servers

10. Post
    Game of two halves!

11. Post
    So France don't need to be on side? Surprise surprise.

12. Post
    Is there no such thing as offside at the world cup this year? Gardner has had a shocker

13. Post
    Damn, the cheese eating surrenders monkeys were lucky to win that in the end!

14. Post
    kopkiwi wrote:
    Is there no such thing as offside at the world cup this year? Gardner has had a shocker
    Yeah man. Shocking. What is on side?

15. Post
    ludez wrote:
    All good for me. The quality is amazing tbh. I'm using a VPN and casting the Chrome tab to my TV and everything is perfect.

English commentators are a bit bland but Jonny Wilkinson provides some good insight.

We should have a Live thread and a Delayed thread.

16. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    All good for me. The quality is amazing tbh. I'm using a VPN and casting the Chrome tab to my TV and everything is perfect.

English commentators are a bit bland but Jonny Wilkinson provides some good insight.

We should have a Live thread and a Delayed thread.
    Hmmm I'm streaming on my razer blad and quality is pretty rubbish but I think that's the VPN

17. Post
    Let’s go Black!

18. Post
    Haven't seen an intense haka like that from the ABs in a while...hope its a good sign

19. Post
    Ole ole ole ole ole
    Lmao

Oh and anthems?

20. Post
    Saffas looking pretty good.

21. Post
    Ok. So South Africa don't need to be onside either.

22. Post
    So scrappy

23. Post
    Lol SA playing like they the best

24. Post
    Ok. We look bad, almost panicked.

25. Post
    Had a couple of resolution drops in the game so far. No stutters yet though.