1. Arrow

The Guild/Player Recruitment Thread (Classic)

Need one of these for classic imo.

Not sure who is returning from vanilla. I'm looking for a guild to join anyway

Stimpy#1399

Troll Hunter
    Arugal Oceanic PVP

2. Post
    HighOnP#1420

Undead Warrior
    Yojamba

Will also have a pocket healer (Undead Priest)
    Managed to recruit more friends too, have a Tauren Warrior, Undead Warlock, and a Hunter (race undecided yet)
    Last edited by DeazeNZ; 28th August 2019 at 8:57 am.

3. Post
    squig#1442

Horde Arugal Oceanic PVP (still deciding)

4. Post
    Blitz#1368

Undead/Orc Warlock
    Arugal Stz!

5. Post
    conornzed#11699

Arugal
    Undead Mage

Not long to go!

6. Post
    Up until 5 minutes ago, i was dead-set on rolling Alliance.

Now I'm sitting in the 10,000 person queue contemplating life. I'm thinking Horde...

7. Post
    #Treye11221

Nesian
    Arugal Horde

8. Post
    Gamblor#1996

Gamblor
    Arugal Horde Troll Mage

Keen for a semi-hardcore guild.

9. Post
    NIK#6820

Nikfx
    Undead Mage
    Arugal Oceanic PVP - Horde

10. Post
    MilesPNZ#1920

Airmail
    NE Hunter
    Yojamaba PVP - Alliance

Looking for some fun people to level and end game with. Keen on world PvP

11. Post
    Would be keen as to raid with Nesian again. My first raiding experience was in Ad Infinitum.

From looking at the Oceanic Discord. These seem like the Arugal Horde Casual/Semi-Hardcore guilds with NZ friendly times. I don't really want to raid until 11pm so Chur is the best fit for me right now. But I'm keen for any else's suggestions though.

Berserk #1 https://www.reddit.com/r/Arugal/comm..._280819_900am/
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...erserklogo.png <Berserk> OCE – PvP Server | Horde | Semi Hardcore <Berserk> is an Oceanic based guild with experienced realm first leadership in both retail and private servers. We are looking at filling our roster with not only experienced people, but also with people that are willing to learn and help out fellow guildmates. Currently recruiting all classes and players. We will consider people who want to play alternate specs such as boomkin, however you will need to be appropriately prepared with full consumes, you may be required to heal or tank at times of progression but this will be discussed. Raid times: Wed/Thur/Sunday 6-9pm AEST, 8-11pm NZT Loot rules: Loot council We expect members to be prepared for raids. Though we prioritize PvE, we have dedicated pvpers looking to rank and will be forming teams regularly. Join our discord here: https://discord.gg/tJP5G9A

< Chur > NZ | HORDE | PVP SERVER | SEMI-CASUAL Have a job, family or real life commitments but still want to raid 2 nights a week? Or just looking for a place to chill out and socialize? We're not going for world 1sts but aim to clear Classic raid content. Originally from Jubei'thos (not that Scumdrak) < Chur > recruiting raiders, pvpers and casual players! NZ based raiding guild, but everyone welcomed! Raid spots are limited. RAID SCHEDULE WEDNESDAY 7:30pm - 10:30 pm NZT THURSDAY OR SUNDAY 7:30pm - 10:30pm NZT Loot Distribution: Loot Council. If you're interested in joining us or have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

- MINISTRY OF DEATH [ARUGAL] [OCEANIC] [HORDE] [PVP]

We are a New Zealand & Australian based guild, we are being reborn once again for classic. This time round we're looking at a semi-hardcore approach, we will be pushing to clear content as quickly as possible. While our goal in classic is to clear all raid content in an efficient manner while maintaining a relaxed & Fun atmosphere.

Info:
    - Realm : ARUGAL [Oceanic]
    - Realm Type: PVP
    - Faction: HORDE
    - Region: NZ & AUS
    - Timezone: GMT+12 (NZ)
    - Guild Type: Semi-hardcore
    - Loot Rules: EPGP (specifc items will be loot counciled)

Raiding times will be:
    - 2030 start till 2300-2330 finish (NZ)
    - Wednesdays & Thursdays.

* And Sundays & Mondays used for either Alt+Casual raid nights / or extra raid nights (when needed once more phases are released)

Position Avaliability:
    - Open/Closed Positions change often. check discord

We expect all of our members to be respectful of all guidies. We don't expect everyone to know strats to every encounter, but if you don't, we will expect that you show up with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, and put in 100% effort.

Also we fully expect some people cannot raid as hardcore as they used to, and we have kept that in mind and will be allowing casual's also to join all classes, as long as "if" or "when" they become avaliable to raid they do so by giving their all.

- SEE DISCORD IF YOUR AFTER MORE INFO AND/OR TO APPLY.

https://discord.gg/QgdwQTE
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...yofdeath_1.png

12. Post
    Asmodius#1588

Arugal horde

13. Post
    Gamblor wrote:
    Would be keen as to raid with Nesian again. My first raiding experience was in Ad Infinitum.
    AI was a great experience, was a lot of fun with a bunch of kiwis who wanted to be a serious raiding guild. I'm pottering around in classic for the nostalgia but don't think I'll hang around past the initial release rush. I joined <Chur> as it's such a kiwi saying that there are a bunch of us there.

Hope you're enjoying it, The Barrens is everything I remember lol

14. Post
    Archfiend#1374

Arugal Horde

We have a small social guild with around five of us at the moment, taking it slow and enjoying the journey doing a new dungeon every night and getting a level or two.

15. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Archfiend#1374

Arugal Horde

We have a small social guild with around five of us at the moment, taking it slow and enjoying the journey doing a new dungeon every night and getting a level or two.
    hows the queuing every night?

16. Post
    Bloodline#11948

Yojamba Horde

17. Post
    Kog wrote:
    hows the queuing every night?
    No queuing at night after the first week. Happy I stuck with it, the server is very alive.

18. Post
    Arugal is all good. If you queue between 8pm-10pm NZT there is a 1hour queue.

I feel like there will be quite a few guild mergers once everyones hit 60. Currently I have a lot of people on my friends list leveling up in different guilds.
    Last edited by Stimpy; 12th September 2019 at 12:12 pm.

19. Post
    some of you bastards need to come arugal alliance

20. Post
    Gambit wrote:
    some of you bastards need to come arugal alliance
    I started. Ended up deleting and rolling horde with other buddies.

Best choice I made.

21. Post
    Weird guild but ok

22. Post
    <Magic> is a NZ based raiding guild with a strong belief in balancing raiding and real life. Our semi causal but dedicated guild is looking for like minded people to join us raids Sun/ Tues 730-1030pm NZT raid time

Horde Arugal

23. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Okay what guilds are still going on Frostmourne Alliance? Have a fresh 120 mage there, looking to quickly gear up and be ready for mythic raiding next tier.
    You are about 60 lvls too high Teelo7
    Maybe try the non-claasic thread?

24. Post
    If anyone’s interested, at Ministry of Death we’re looking to round out our raid team. We raid on Wed/Thurs 6:30pm - 9:30pm ST. Loot is DKP Fixed price's + decay (specific items will be loot council).
    Pretty good bunch with guild events most weekend’s. If you’re interested you can contact me Zulti, Munchkin, Maxipad or Pogs in game or throw an application up on Discord.

https://discord.gg/QgdwQTE
    Last edited by Zulti-MOD; 3rd December 2019 at 3:47 pm.