1. Post

2. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Your lungs are a method of bypassing your body's natural filters and getting shit straight into the bloodstream.

Going via the lungs is a software backdoor that bypasses antivirus and UAC and runs all of the things as root.

It's crazy that people think it's a good idea, I just see it as a lazy method to get high, consequences be damned. And our healthcare system shouldn't have to pay for your conscious decision to accept any consequences.

Eat the things that taste like the flavours you like and wear a nicotine patch.
    Junkies are junkies, what can you do. You can tell them over and over again that shit will kill them and they will find an excuse to keep doing it. That's what people with addictive personalities do.

You can even see it in this thread, they compare it to diet soda and eating junk food etc. They don't seem to grasp that diet soda and big macs is fine in moderation (and will actually hydrate and feed you). It's never fine to inhale toxic shit into your lungs, with or without moderation.

3. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    I did a bit of chemistry back at school and hydrochloric acid was pretty potent.
    It still is, mate

4. Post
    back in my day we used to drink hydrochloric acid straight from the hose and we turned out fine

5. Post
    I'm not a vaper or a smoker. But once in a blue moon, about once a month I will have one cigarette, the hit/effect is pretty nice.

I've noticed quite a few people who vape a lot have an interesting, and truly disgusting halitosis breath smell, it's not emanating from their teeth, it's coming from their gut (I think).

It smells metallic/ammonia like, I think it is of serious concern. It truly smells super disgusting, and I don't know if they can smell it on themselves, and I'm worried they need to see a doctor about it. I think vapes are better than smoking, but I think they are still very bad for you.

I believe this is accentuated when the user is vaping on an empty stomach. As many smokers/vapers are probably aware, if you smoke/vape on an empty stomach, small amounts of smoke kinda enter your stomach.

Has anyone noticed a metallic-like smell coming from a vaper's mouth, smells like it's reacting badly with their gut, truly smells poisonous?

Edit: This link https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...-gut-bacteria/ appears to suggest to the contrary, perhaps it's just some correlation I'm noticing, perhaps common other habits, similar diets or something, maybe too much energy drinks I dunno. Maybe the smell is coming from their throat/lungs, but I swear I notice it from vapers.
    Last edited by BattleCrap; 21st September 2019 at 1:55 am.

6. Post
    it's probably cos it dries out ur mouth g

7. Post
    Just lower the ****ing tax on snus already.

8. Post
    massive wrote:
    Does it not give you gum cancer?

9. Post
    BattleCrap wrote:
    Does it not give you gum cancer?
    In all of 0 documented cases.
    Slightly increased diabetes 2 risk is about the really only guaranteed one (a doubling of the chances that a healthy person has of getting it). Possible risks for getting cancers of various forms is somewhat documented but not well understood. Several assumptions have been disproved with better research controls i.e. removing alcohol and smoke use from the trials (funnily enough people who use snus are more likely to smoke and drink heavily than people that don't do that).

10. Post
    spitting into a cup at the table/bar is probably more hideous than vaping tbh

11. Post
    solidified oil in the lungs
    He told the paper: "It's solidified. It's caked everything inside of his lungs.

"As the doctor says, anytime you put moisture into your lungs it's not good... If you put oil and moisture into your lungs, now you're causing complications."

He went on to say a doctor likened it to bacon grease that had congealed once it cooled. Lovely.

12. Post
    BattleCrap wrote:
    I'm not a vaper or a smoker. But once in a blue moon, about once a month I will have one cigarette, the hit/effect is pretty nice.

I've noticed quite a few people who vape a lot have an interesting, and truly disgusting halitosis breath smell, it's not emanating from their teeth, it's coming from their gut (I think).

It smells metallic/ammonia like, I think it is of serious concern. It truly smells super disgusting, and I don't know if they can smell it on themselves, and I'm worried they need to see a doctor about it. I think vapes are better than smoking, but I think they are still very bad for you.

I believe this is accentuated when the user is vaping on an empty stomach. As many smokers/vapers are probably aware, if you smoke/vape on an empty stomach, small amounts of smoke kinda enter your stomach.

Has anyone noticed a metallic-like smell coming from a vaper's mouth, smells like it's reacting badly with their gut, truly smells poisonous?

Edit: This link https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...-gut-bacteria/ appears to suggest to the contrary, perhaps it's just some correlation I'm noticing, perhaps common other habits, similar diets or something, maybe too much energy drinks I dunno. Maybe the smell is coming from their throat/lungs, but I swear I notice it from vapers.
    There are a bunch of one way valves in your gut/intestines, otherwise you would get stomach acid leakage if you lie down for example (and some people do have this problem)

Unless they are burping in your face or something, it is highly unlikely the smell is coming from the gut, almost guaranteed it's the lungs or throat

13. Post

14. Post
    massive wrote:
    In all of 0 documented cases.
    Slightly increased diabetes 2 risk is about the really only guaranteed one (a doubling of the chances that a healthy person has of getting it). Possible risks for getting cancers of various forms is somewhat documented but not well understood. Several assumptions have been disproved with better research controls i.e. removing alcohol and smoke use from the trials (funnily enough people who use snus are more likely to smoke and drink heavily than people that don't do that).
    What about dip or chew

15. Post
    LOL --- and it gets worse for vapers --- why oh why do they do it? --- Oh wait! --- that's right! --- druggies going drug anyhow

16. Post
    They gonna smoke something regardless it’s just trying to find the least harmful drug

17. Post
    Looks like its back to the patches and gum.

18. Post
    To stop smoking I found the solution I found the solution, Liquid e cigs is not the way to go, I tried that didn't work, It also gave me bad side effects and after researching about inhaling bad toxins from e cig devices my liquid e cig device has gone into the rubbish bin.

If you want to stop smoking, a dry herb vape device with organic tobacco is the way to go. I use organic manitou tobacco, unless you grow your own tobacco its the only pure organic tobacco available in NZ without any synthetic added toxic chemicals. https://www.wickedhabits.nz/product/...ou-30g-organic

as for dry herb vape device I use the Mighty Vaporizer I did some research, its one of the safest, it has been tested with medical certs, and has no toxins coming from the heat chamber coil, its made in germany, costs a lot but well worth the money, I got mine from here https://themushroomcloud.co.nz/products/mighty when I ordered they said it was very popular and they only had 1 left for me
    I dunno when they will get more, but the Mighty kicks ass and my mates love it, you only inhale your nicotine fix no toxic black smoke or other toxic chemicals just pure organic tobacco.

19. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    To stop smoking I found the solution I found the solution, Liquid e cigs is not the way to go, I tried that didn't work, It also gave me bad side effects and after researching about inhaling bad toxins from e cig devices my liquid e cig device has gone into the rubbish bin.

If you want to stop smoking, a dry herb vape device with organic tobacco is the way to go. I use organic manitou tobacco, unless you grow your own tobacco its the only pure organic tobacco available in NZ without any synthetic added toxic chemicals. https://www.wickedhabits.nz/product/...ou-30g-organic

as for dry herb vape device I use the Mighty Vaporizer I did some research, its one of the safest, it has been tested with medical certs, and has no toxins coming from the heat chamber coil, its made in germany, costs a lot but well worth the money, I got mine from here https://themushroomcloud.co.nz/products/mighty when I ordered they said it was very popular and they only had 1 left for me
    I dunno when they will get more, but the Mighty kicks ass and my mates love it, you only inhale your nicotine fix no toxic black smoke or other toxic chemicals just pure organic tobacco.
    This last part sounds like bullshit. The tobacco contains toxic chemicals and I'm not talking about pesticides or chemicals added post.

I'll go as far as, 'it's probably not as bad as all of the other stuff smoked in this thread' but if you think you're not inhaling any toxic chemicals and/or are only getting nicotine you better hold onto your monocle.

20. Post
    Hell, you get toxic chemicals when you heat regular cooking oil up too much and it smokes. But people don't go huffing it out of the pan. They just get their carcinogens out of the food that absorbed the burnt oil.

That's why I laugh when people say they fry with olive oil and the like instead of canola or sunflower because it's 'healthier', unless they're just forgetting to add the 'un' in front.

21. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    This last part sounds like bullshit. The tobacco contains toxic chemicals and I'm not talking about pesticides or chemicals added post.

I'll go as far as, 'it's probably not as bad as all of the other stuff smoked in this thread' but if you think you're not inhaling any toxic chemicals and/or are only getting nicotine you better hold onto your monocle.
    Until you grow your own tobacco the manitou tobacco is best

22. Post
    inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs end of.

Thunderstorm wrote:
    Until you grow your own tobacco the manitou tobacco is best
    clove cigarettes >>>> everything else

23. Post
    massive wrote:
    there's tax on snu snu?

24. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    there's tax on snu snu?
    Typo, the first s was supposed to be an a.

25. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    there's tax on snu snu?
    Don't know where you guys are getting your black market snu snu. I pay GST for mine like the good lord intended.