Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    The latest deaths and the ban is because CBD infused vape juice ( that had other terrible synthetic stuff in it), so it's not vaping, and it's not CBD, just terrible commerce standards and human immorality

2. Post
    spot the smurf account

3. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    spot the smurf account
    Ooooh oooh, which resident f**ktard is back this week?!?! TELL ME NOW!

4. Post
    just read the wording, it should be obvious

5. Post
    Nah I suck at smurf spotting..... I can't tell

Tormenta? (No mention of Mexico, so probably not). Pegler? Fu?

6. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    spot the smurf account
    Auroraislife? Obviously not a Subnautica player.

7. Post
    New users finally join the forum and get called smurfs. GG. The forum is already down to like what, less than 50 people that post regularly. Give it another couple years and it will just be 10 people posting.

8. Post
    could do with another one or two less imo

tick tock

9. Post
    I don't mind if banned users want another chance, as long as we know who they are. Like if Auroraislife is actually Fu Manchu, i'll know to not mention what a GC Privoxy is *shrug*

It's all about being considerate.

10. Post
    My friends, hello.

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    New users finally join the forum and get called smurfs. GG. The forum is already down to like what, less than 50 people that post regularly. Give it another couple years and it will just be 10 people posting.
    St4lk3r wrote:
    could do with another one or two less imo

tick tock
    I remember back in old days this forums was cranking.

yes tick tock, tick tock, when there is less than 10 people posting in this dead forum what will you do with your spare time St4lk3r ? there won't be much to read or anything to do in here any more.

12. Post
    So my front brake is really spongey, I've gotta squeeze it really hard to get anything out of it.

Got bike in Feb, done over 1000km since. Shimano disc brakes, don't know model # etc.

Should I top it up or bleed it and refill? And is it worth doing my rear brake at the same time? Rear brake has lost ****all grip compared to the day I got it, I've used both about the same since then.

13. Post
    Put it in your vape and smoke it.

14. Post
    Can't, I'm not a vapist.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

15. Post
    Disc brakes are for posers imo

16. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    So my front brake is really spongey, I've gotta squeeze it really hard to get anything out of it.

Got bike in Feb, done over 1000km since. Shimano disc brakes, don't know model # etc.

Should I top it up or bleed it and refill? And is it worth doing my rear brake at the same time? Rear brake has lost ****all grip compared to the day I got it, I've used both about the same since then.
    Just engine brake man.

17. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:

If it's hydraulic, get a bike shop to do it for you, also go for new pads if you got the bike second hand. They're only ~$10 for a set. Often they wear quite smooth and end up less effective. You can take a high grit sandpaper to their surface to rough them up a bit, but best to just get new ones. Make sure their approach on the disc is symmetric (ie: approaches at the same rate from both sides). Some disc callipers are attached with these little aluminium dome washers which allow the angle of the calliper to be altered. When I used discs I would loosen them off until the calliper was practically falling off, then place the calliper at the right angle with respect to the rotation of the disc, and with a well-prepped brake lever; grip the brake solidly and tighten the screws to secure its position. Occasionally the lat bit of tightening shifts the calliper slightly on the washers so you bias it very slightly at the start.

- - - Updated - - -

Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:

If it's hydraulic, get a bike shop to do it for you, also go for new pads if you got the bike second hand. They're only ~$10 for a set. Often they wear quite smooth and end up less effective. You can take a high grit sandpaper to their surface to rough them up a bit, but best to just get new ones. Make sure their approach on the disc is symmetric (ie: approaches at the same rate from both sides). Some disc callipers are attached with these little aluminium dome washers which allow the angle of the calliper to be altered. When I used discs I would loosen them off until the calliper was practically falling off, then place the calliper at the right angle with respect to the rotation of the disc, and with a well-prepped brake lever; grip the brake solidly and tighten the screws to secure its position. Occasionally the lat bit of tightening shifts the calliper slightly on the washers so you bias it very slightly at the start.

18. Post
    So much bike nerd.

19. Post
    Humans exhale 2.5 billion tons of CO2 per year. Cyclists breath twice as hard and there for exhale up to 8x as much CO2. Cyclists are destroying the planet and should be culled for the environments sake.

20. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Humans exhale 2.5 billion tons of CO2 per year. Cyclists breath twice as hard and there for exhale up to 8x as much CO2. Cyclists are destroying the planet and should be culled for the environments sake.
    I get that you're trying to be funny, but biking is more efficient than walking sooo ... \_(ツ)_/

21. Post
    massive wrote:
    I get that you're trying to be funny, but biking is more efficient than walking sooo ... \_(ツ)_/
    Efficient at killing the planet...

22. Post
    Packs of planet killa's, cycling the roads in lycra (does lyrca produce more CO2 per km?)

23. Post
    The upside is cyclists are far less likely to procreate. So maybe it all balances out in the end??