Views:	16 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	227165
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nin3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	227166

Bought the SD card in picture 3 for my Switch, made sure it was micro sd SDXC etc. The 1st pic shows the error when I put it in, after turning off and inserting it etc. The 2nd pic shows the error when I try to format using the system settings.
    Am I doing something wrong or is this card just not compatible? Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. Post
    Probably stupid question but have you tried formatting it in another device first? eg laptop or pc with card reader / USB card reader / phone

3. Post
    Yeah, I tried that on PC
    Tried an old 16gb card I have in my Switch, it works fine. Also tried the 64gb one in my Tab S2 and it seems to work fine

4. Post
    Is it a genuine Adata card? test it using h2testw or something to make sure it's not bork.

5. Post
    Pretty sure it's genuine. I'll run that now, and update once finished

6. Post
    The test ran through with no errors. I've decided to just sell the card, use the 16 gb one until I run out of space and then look at a bigger one. Thanks for the advice etc.

7. Post
    Not much help but just letting you know I have that exact same SD card in my Switch and it runs fine. I remember the Switch telling me I needed to get an update to make SDXC/exfat work when I put the card in. So make sure you have it connected to the Internet when you're trying to use it maybe? Not sure otherwise.

8. Post
    got me one of those Samsung 128GB microSDXC cards, pretty much plug and play

9. Post
    Nimros wrote:
    The test ran through with no errors. I've decided to just sell the card, use the 16 gb one until I run out of space and then look at a bigger one. Thanks for the advice etc.
    yes i have

10. Post
    Sting wrote:
    Not much help but just letting you know I have that exact same SD card in my Switch and it runs fine. I remember the Switch telling me I needed to get an update to make SDXC/exfat work when I put the card in. So make sure you have it connected to the Internet when you're trying to use it maybe? Not sure otherwise.

Might be an issue with the new model, I've seen this issue pop up on /r/nintendoswitch a few times.