1. Post

Gears 5 Xbox One X limited edition console question

Picked up mine today, it was missing the ice Kait and ice Jack skins that both come with the console. Did anyone else get them or did Microsoft decide NZ werenít going to get the skins?

2. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Picked up mine today, it was missing the ice Kait and ice Jack skins that both come with the console. Did anyone else get them or did Microsoft decide NZ werenít going to get the skins?
    We're they not print offs? assuming you bought retail.

3. Post
    ludez wrote:
    We're they not print offs? assuming you bought retail.
    They have a gears card with 4 codes, one for each of gears 1, 2, 3 and a 4th code for gears 4 & 5 combined. I already have game pass so haven’t used a code since I already have all the games but some people are guessing they’ve built all the console exclusive dlc into the code for gears 4 & 5. They haven’t done this for any previous console so I’m trying to seek confirmation before wasting the code.

4. Post
    Might have to ask the people at MS NZ or Xbox forum as It's pretty confusing with all the codes tbh. I'd thought the extra skins would be a different code instead of being together on the gears 4 and 5 code.

5. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    They have a gears card with 4 codes, one for each of gears 1, 2, 3 and a 4th code for gears 4 & 5 combined. I already have game pass so havenít used a code since I already have all the games but some people are guessing theyíve built all the console exclusive dlc into the code for gears 4 & 5. They havenít done this for any previous console so Iím trying to seek confirmation before wasting the code.
    Where did you buy from? At eb games there is a print out on the receipt for codes. That's if the employee was competent at their job

6. Post
    post was helpful for me