Skunkworx Computers or Skamworx Computers?

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
(7 votes)
Results 276 to 300 of 396

  1. Post
    I would go after their payment providers. If you let them know that their service is being used to scam money off people they may do something especially if there is a history of charge backs.

  2. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    They're still a private company and as we've seen from them over the years, money talks, so if a vendor pays them for premium advertising then it's in their interests to sweep it under the rug
    They had their featured seller contract cancelled on PriceSpy, apparently. Last I heard investigation is ongoing.

  3. Post
    I bought my PC in May. The Dispute Tribunal ordered Skunkworx to pay the refund. They ignored it. Escalated to the Court debt collectors in early November. Still, no news. Something is definitely wrong with this system. Scammers have an easy life here. In other countries, they/he would have been arrested as thieves/thief... But I am not too worried. Karma is a bit#$#...

  4. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    They had their featured seller contract cancelled on PriceSpy, apparently. Last I heard investigation is ongoing.
    Yea that's happened before, there was an investigation into their dodgy feedback practices too and that was quickly closed and done with

  5. Post
    antan wrote:
    I bought my PC in May. The Dispute Tribunal ordered Skunkworx to pay the refund. They ignored it. Escalated to the Court debt collectors in early November. Still, no news. Something is definitely wrong with this system. Scammers have an easy life here. In other countries, they/he would have been arrested as thieves/thief... But I am not too worried. Karma is a bit#$#...
    Paging aaron-afk

  6. Post
    Good read + warning
    Hope you get your money back OP (and others who're affected)

  7. Post
    antan wrote:
    I bought my PC in May. The Dispute Tribunal ordered Skunkworx to pay the refund. They ignored it. Escalated to the Court debt collectors in early November. Still, no news. Something is definitely wrong with this system. Scammers have an easy life here. In other countries, they/he would have been arrested as thieves/thief... But I am not too worried. Karma is a bit#$#...
    Are you a Skunkworx victim as well??

    If we can get enough people together would anyone else consider going to Fairgo and having the problem dealt with? theres plenty of information about the owner Darryl Smith online, and his contact email, phone number and current address. I see the October Filled Report is a different address to the original registered one.

    2018 Feb- Darryl Smith, Unit 4, 138 Stanmore Road, Linwood, Christchurch
    8011

    2019 Oct - 5/278 Gloucester Street, Christchurch City, Christchurch 8011

  8. Post
    cmarchantbullen wrote:
    Are you a Skunkworx victim as well??
    ........ This is his thread, the original post shows this is the case.

  9. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    ........ This is his thread, the original post shows this is the case.
    Hehe woops, Yes it is :P

  10. Post
    Update: Have read all 12 pages of thread. Im now updated

    Waiting on my creditcard Chargeback process will keep yall updated with the results.

  11. Post
    hi there
    I'm not a victim but I have enjoyed this thread

  12. Post
    get him listed on baycorp.

    call them up.

  13. Post
    Time to close this thread IMO, or merge it into another. It's just getting rehashed.

  14. Post
    No its not.

  15. Post
    Yea, nah the thread will remain as it is, a collective place for victims to share their story and progress of recourse all in one place is the best course of action currently

  16. Post
    Bit rude to shut it when the OP is still fighting it.
    Surely people wanna know what happens.

  17. Post
    Privoxy confirmed as a Skunkworx sympathiser.

  18. Post
    Can we at least have the title changed to "Surviving Skamworx" In this thread, the tangled history of allegations against career scammer D. Arryl, his victims give detailed accounts of his lies and brazen rip off tactics

  19. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    Privoxy confirmed as a Skunkworx sympathiser.
    You know me, I do love a good scam job now and again.

  20. Post
    cmarchantbullen wrote:
    Are you a Skunkworx victim as well??

    If we can get enough people together would anyone else consider going to Fairgo and having the problem dealt with? theres plenty of information about the owner Darryl Smith online, and his contact email, phone number and current address. I see the October Filled Report is a different address to the original registered one.

    2018 Feb- Darryl Smith, Unit 4, 138 Stanmore Road, Linwood, Christchurch
    8011

    2019 Oct - 5/278 Gloucester Street, Christchurch City, Christchurch 8011
    I can confirm that the scammer has changed his address.
    I have just received the following communication from the court:

    "The court issued a warrant to seize property from Skunkworx Computers Ltd, but the warrant has not been executed. The judgment debtor could not be found..."

    This will be now further escalated. A PI will be involved.

    By the way: https://www.priceme.co.nz/Skunkworx-...td/r-2317.aspx
    Last edited by antan; 12th December 2019 at 1:21 am.

  21. Post
    antan wrote:
    A PI will be involved.
    Name:  OilyIncredibleJanenschia-max-1mb.gif
Views: 254
Size:  740.5 KB

  22. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    You know me, I do love a good scam job now and again.
    https://www.equine.com/scam-alert
    Last edited by antan; 12th December 2019 at 8:53 am.

  23. Post
    UPDATE:
    Received a tracking Number on Monday which was sent from Linwood post shop (Where their supposable Physical Address is in Christchurch, Linwood)
    Checked tracking this morning and the Parcel is out for Delivery in Wellington. Im in Tauranga...
    Phoned the company and got all the parcel information, address, name on parcel and the name on the parcel is clearly not mine and the address is definitely for the address in Wellington.

  24. Post
    antan wrote:
    I can confirm that the scammer has changed his address.
    I have just received the following communication from the court:

    "The court issued a warrant to seize property from Skunkworx Computers Ltd, but the warrant has not been executed. The judgment debtor could not be found..."

    This will be now further escalated. A PI will be involved.

    By the way: https://www.priceme.co.nz/Skunkworx-...td/r-2317.aspx

    This may help if you send it to them. The address listed above which is just down the road in CHCH central is around the corner from Linwood however he has filled 2019 Return in october by the looks of things with the new address on it.

    Check it out here:

    http://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/c...ingRequirement

  25. Post
    This person does not strike me as a criminal mastermind -it should be very easy for a PI to track them down.