Skunkworx Computers or Skamworx Computers?

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Page 12 of 12 First ... 29101112

1. Post
    I would go after their payment providers. If you let them know that their service is being used to scam money off people they may do something especially if there is a history of charge backs.

2. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    They're still a private company and as we've seen from them over the years, money talks, so if a vendor pays them for premium advertising then it's in their interests to sweep it under the rug
    They had their featured seller contract cancelled on PriceSpy, apparently. Last I heard investigation is ongoing.

3. Post
    I bought my PC in May. The Dispute Tribunal ordered Skunkworx to pay the refund. They ignored it. Escalated to the Court debt collectors in early November. Still, no news. Something is definitely wrong with this system. Scammers have an easy life here. In other countries, they/he would have been arrested as thieves/thief... But I am not too worried. Karma is a bit#$#...

4. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    They had their featured seller contract cancelled on PriceSpy, apparently. Last I heard investigation is ongoing.
    Yea that's happened before, there was an investigation into their dodgy feedback practices too and that was quickly closed and done with

5. Post
    antan wrote:
    I bought my PC in May. The Dispute Tribunal ordered Skunkworx to pay the refund. They ignored it. Escalated to the Court debt collectors in early November. Still, no news. Something is definitely wrong with this system. Scammers have an easy life here. In other countries, they/he would have been arrested as thieves/thief... But I am not too worried. Karma is a bit#$#...
    Paging aaron-afk

6. Post
    Good read + warning
    Hope you get your money back OP (and others who're affected)

7. Post
    antan wrote:
    Are you a Skunkworx victim as well??

If we can get enough people together would anyone else consider going to Fairgo and having the problem dealt with? theres plenty of information about the owner Darryl Smith online, and his contact email, phone number and current address. I see the October Filled Report is a different address to the original registered one.

2018 Feb- Darryl Smith, Unit 4, 138 Stanmore Road, Linwood, Christchurch

2019 Oct - 5/278 Gloucester Street, Christchurch City, Christchurch 8011

8. Post
    cmarchantbullen wrote:
    Are you a Skunkworx victim as well??
    ........ This is his thread, the original post shows this is the case.

9. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    ........ This is his thread, the original post shows this is the case.
    Hehe woops, Yes it is :P

10. Post
    Update: Have read all 12 pages of thread. Im now updated

Waiting on my creditcard Chargeback process will keep yall updated with the results.