Skunkworx Computers or Skamworx Computers?

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
(8 votes)

1. Post
    Well the 3 unanswered questions on the auction have been removed, most likely by trade me. Canít you ask TM to request proof he has the item in his possession, I remember I had to prove I had an iPhone I was selling a few years ago.

2. Post
    [QUOTE=brand;11364545]I'm pretty sure TM investigates shill bidding. Given the scammer's track record it should be easy for TM to find that out.[/

I have just received a positive and promising reply from TradeMe. Let's see how their investigation will go:

"Thanks for letting us know about your concerns here. Leave things with me and Iíll make sure this is looked into and dealt with properly.

We want to make sure Trade Me stays a great place to trade, so feel free to report it to us using the Community Watch feature at the bottom of each live listing so that weíre alerted right away and can follow up appropriately.

P.S. Hey Darryl, this is just the beginning. There is nothing you can do as I am and will always abide by the NZ law, using facts proved by evidence. Your low-life scamming game has damaged me and many other people. I will not stop until justice is done.
    Last edited by antan; 17th February 2020 at 3:44 pm.

3. Post
    The listing has been withdrawn.

4. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Saw that, by the admin, at the 11th hour.

5. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Saw that, by the admin, at the 11th hour.
    Yeah it must have been close. I saw it when it had 14 minutes to go, thought I'd come back and see if some poor sod had won it.

6. Post
    That's brilliant news. My report supported by written evidence worked. For once, justice is done. And this is just the beginning. More to come... Thanks again Suntoucher for the In-trade stuff. I believe that it was the key point. I am sure he will try to sell his stuff under a different account. I will keep an eye open on that too.
    I have also good news from Baycorp. They tracked him down. I want his credit score down to a negative number, to start with
    Last edited by antan; 17th February 2020 at 8:48 pm.

7. Post
    Good news that they found him, what is next step?

8. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Good news that they found him, what is next step?
    Baycorp's capable hands are currently dealing with the financial and collection side. I am currently working on getting his scamming activities converted from a civil matter to a criminal matter. At this stage, getting some money back is not my primary target, but a bonus. There are things ways more valuable than money... Making Darryl legally pay the consequences of his low-life actions is one of them. So, I have involved a lawyer helping me in building a criminal case against him. It will take time and money. But the final satisfaction will be priceless. Unfortunately for him, 'vendetta' is written in my DNA...

9. Post
    antan wrote:
    At this stage, getting some money back is not my primary target, but a bonus. There are things ways more valuable than money... Making Darryl legally pay the consequences of his low-life actions is one of them. So, I have involved a lawyer helping me in building a criminal case against him. It will take time and money. But the final satisfaction will be priceless. Unfortunately for him, 'vendetta' is written in my DNA...
    When people start saying stuff like this it usually means it's getting a bit weird.

That's not to say stop what you're doing, but probably not to consider it your calling in life. You've got better things to do in between the opportunities to damage him and other people to do their jobs damaging him.

10. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    When people start saying stuff like this it usually means it's getting a bit weird.

That's not to say stop what you're doing, but probably not to consider it your calling in life. You've got better things to do in between the opportunities to damage him and other people to do their jobs damaging him.
    I disagree. There is nothing weird in sending a clear message that I will not give up. Let's not forget that this scumbag has stolen $10,000 and not 10 bucks from me. I have also been very clear that all my actions are within the legal boundaries. I have never threatened him and I never will. I just want him to know that I will never give up...

Also, trust me when I say that I still do plenty of 'better things'. He is just one of my past time.

P.S. is this page pretty slow to load or it is just my system?

11. Post
    antan wrote:
    It will take time and money. But the final satisfaction will be priceless. Unfortunately for him, 'vendetta' is written in my DNA...
    wish I could sig this

12. Post
    This thread is looking like its going to be Hall of Fame worthy

13. Post
    We need some people in this world to stand up for justice. Good on ya antan.

14. Post
    I notice his website isn't working anymore

15. Post
    teelo7 wrote:

16. Post
    Props to you antan and co. So happy to see this scammer having to take responsibility for the financial hurt he has caused. People like Darryl think they can get away with this shit. Does anyone have photo's of the dude?

17. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Good. Pricespy, take note, yeah? This is how you're supposed to deal with dodgy people.

krashersmasher wrote:
    We need some people in this world to stand up for justice. Good on ya antan.
    Agreed, good stuff mate.

18. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    wish I could sig this
    Go for it. It is open-source public domain...

19. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    First TradeMe, now his website, next action take his FB page down. We are destroying his scamming capabilities. He will try to sell parts on TradeMe under a different user. But it should not be too difficult to spot him...

20. Post
    I found it a bit odd that Skunkworx was apparently sponsoring "Streaming Kiwis" (now deleted), which is now https://www.facebook.com/pg/GiftedKi...=page_internal "Streaming Kiwis" were sending people to the Skunkworx facebook page. The same streamer is now looking for funds to build a new rig. Some things just don't make sense I guess, just found it odd.

21. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    I found it a bit odd that Skunkworx was apparently sponsoring "Streaming Kiwis" (now deleted), which is now https://www.facebook.com/pg/GiftedKi...=page_internal "Streaming Kiwis" were sending people to the Skunkworx facebook page. The same streamer is now looking for funds to build a new rig. Some things just don't make sense I guess, just found it odd.
    Sponsored probably meant, "We will give you parts at cost" or at least in this case, "We'll charge you cost for parts...wait, you want the parts as well? So greedy."

22. Post
    Props to antan for sticking this one out. HOF inductee nomination for 2020.

23. Post
    Plot twist: turns out the scamworx guy is the one DDOSing gpforums.

24. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Plot twist: turns out the scamworx guy is the one DDOSing gpforums.
    Lol, with like three machines.

Edit: WITH THE MACHINES IN THIS THREAD, hahahahaha,

25. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Lol, with like three machines.

Edit: WITH THE MACHINES IN THIS THREAD, hahahahaha,
    That's all it would take to bring GP forums crashing down.