Skunkworx Computers or Skamworx Computers?

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
(8 votes)

1. Post
    Well yeah, but these are orders online so I presume EFTPOS doesn't apply here.

2. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Well yeah, but these are orders online so I presume EFTPOS doesn't apply here.
    You'd think so, unless someone said this:
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    of course it does. we use it cos its cheaper than a credit card and we use it more like a eftpos card, we also use it as a credit card to buy shit online.
    i paid through my debit card to his kiwibank acc. but iused online banking .
    The body of my novel was leading up to the conclusion:
    So to have Credit Card protections you had to use PayPal, or PaymentExpress, or eDirect or any of the Credit Card payment gateways which it doesn't sound like you did.

3. Post
    doesnt matter legal rights. someone has not sent the goods u have paid for. what i dont get is all these people and we cant get what is so simple. its too hard for the banks and police to do anything. i dont even care if your not unlucky like us., we live in a shit country who dont do anything to help us.u have to go through a lawyer .

4. Post
    There isn't much a bank could do if the money isn't in their account anymore.

5. Post
    DW wrote:
    There isn't much a bank could do if the money isn't in their account anymore.
    and police? they do fukall unless its pac n save robbery or murder

6. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    You'd think so, unless someone said this:

The body of my novel was leading up to the conclusion:
    How the **** does one use a debit card via online banking? This shit makes no sense.

7. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    How the **** does one use a debit card via online banking? This shit makes no sense.
    They don't. He obviously didn't understand how it works or how the systems tie together.

Now he does (assuming he read it, if not, there's no helping some people).

8. Post
    I'm guessing he actually used Polipay or a similar service. Never use that unless you really trust the company. Theres no buyer protections for bank deposits.

9. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    cant agree more with you, n.z sux. how? i payed with my debit card. waited too long for westpac to only tell me no they wont give a chargeback. i was within the legal time too.
    If Kiwibank has refused to co-operate with Westpac, you could raise this to the Banking Ombudsman? https://bankomb.org.nz/ . But first report the crime, get all the evidence you can, so when you approach authorities you have black on white to back up what you are claiming. Without evidence they'll have nothing to work on and no grounds to do anything about your case.

10. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    doesnt matter legal rights. someone has not sent the goods u have paid for. what i dont get is all these people and we cant get what is so simple. its too hard for the banks and police to do anything. i dont even care if your not unlucky like us., we live in a shit country who dont do anything to help us.u have to go through a lawyer .
    You got ripped off.

No need to blame us sensible, Platinum card people.

11. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    You got ripped off.

No need to blame us sensible, Platinum card people.
    wtf how would u know what cards i own i may have used a a debit card which has the same rights under the 60 day chargeback detail. also u know who i blame and this is no joke ok

12. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    wtf how would u know what cards i own i may have used a a debit card which has the same rights under the 60 day chargeback detail. also u know who i blame and this is no joke ok
    You're blaming everybody.

13. Post
    no im not i have pointed out the assholes clearly and why the fuk are u so defensive, something to hide? i never mentioned you did I

14. Post
    All I was doing is suggesting you focus your rage a bit more specifically.

It's not like I stole your money.

15. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    no im not i have pointed out the assholes clearly and why the fuk are u so defensive, something to hide? i never mentioned you did I
    you are posting about his company so you definitely did mention him

16. Post
    ah then yes if he is part of this scam company then yes he is and he owes me money i have emailed and rung several times and darryl never answers

17. Post
    I'm not saying we need capital punishment for stupidity, but if we just take the safety labels off everything the problem will solve itsself.

18. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    You're blaming everybody.
    He's not blaming everybody. He's blaming Westpac for not doing the chargeback/cancellation of bank transfer they are legally required, Kiwibank for not sending back the money when requested by Westpac, police for not doing anything when multiple crimes are reported, online trolls having fun shaming and blaming scam victims.

That's not everybody. It's just almost everybody who've somehow been involved in the thisfest.
    Last edited by chch_developer; 18th January 2020 at 6:49 pm.

19. Post
    For context, Zarkov is literally a grumpy old man Boomer. And is trolling you.

20. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    For context, Zarkov is literally a grumpy old man Boomer. And is trolling you.
    dont matter. the thing will happen, it will just take longer now. i am confident of it. also small claims investigating it, chch police updated me etc.. but since westpac are so hopeless cos i could be with money back today if it weren't some wanker over there not doing his job.

21. Post
    what part of

debit cards are your money, banks dont give a ****
    credit cards are their money, banks (visa/mastercard) give a ****
    does no one understand? I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars online between ads, design work, programming etc and been through this procedure more than once. If you use a debit card as a credit card - yes you *SHOULD* have protection but the reality is, 9 times out of 10 the bank does not give a ****.

When you chargeback via a PROPER credit card, it is not the bank that gets to decide. It gets passed up to visa/mastercard and they process the claim. 9 times out of 10 they will side with the buyer.

22. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    what part of
    does no one understand?
    f*k u what do u no go rob a pac n save

23. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    what part of

does no one understand? I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars online between ads, design work, programming etc and been through this procedure more than once. If you use a debit card as a credit card - yes you *SHOULD* have protection but the reality is, 9 times out of 10 the bank does not give a ****.

When you chargeback via a PROPER credit card, it is not the bank that gets to decide. It gets passed up to visa/mastercard and they process the claim. 9 times out of 10 they will side with the buyer.
    I worked in banks, writing the software for the credit card system and integrations with Mastercard/Visa.

Confirmed above statement.

24. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    f*k u what do u no go rob a pac n save

25. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    I worked in banks, writing the software for the credit card system and integrations with Mastercard/Visa.

Confirmed above statement.
    and thats what i got, mastercard so why the discussion