Skunkworx Computers or Skamworx Computers?

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
(8 votes)

1. Post
    Because you didn't use your mastercard to pay, you did it via online banking.

2. Post
    yes but under our law may i remind you im still http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/p...LM6159810.html
    yes bank to bank. however the law must stand

3. Post
    I can't believe this is page three of this line of conversation.

Coolqoyote, "keep on keeping on. Make your complaints to everyone you have mentioned. Have a ball".

Everyone else, "give up, you're fighting a battle with a random number generator and a dictionary API".

4. Post
    agree. i would have like to have moved on, but the trolls like sundays it seems. this is supposed to help and encourage us, not take easy swipes at people ffs

5. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    yes but under our law may i remind you im still http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/p...LM6159810.html
    yes bank to bank. however the law must stand
    Your bank has nothing to do with CGA. You make the CGA complaint against the vendor with the courts. Your bank is not the courts. You seem to be mixing up multiple facets of this situation.

edited some words lel, its 3am
    Last edited by LiQuid.Ace; 19th January 2020 at 3:45 pm.

6. Post
    no i never said that.

7. Post
    yes you did lol. You linked an article about CGA in regards to your bank honoring a chargeback....

8. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    no i never said that.
    Yes you did.

9. Post
    #BanCoolqoyote

10. Post
    GenericUSERNAME wrote:
    This guy couldn’t even lie straight in bed, the amount of effort he’s put in is amazing and the downfall is just as spectacular if not better. This guy is a total rip-off artist and he has just shown the internet that him and his company are not to be trusted.

The internet is forever Darryl, you did this to yourself. Instead of lying and being deceitful to try restore any credibility your company had, start by paying back the OP.

SKAMWORX COMPUTORS Confirmed
    the ****s going down, did the exact same thing with my invoice in which he got the wrong card number on it twice.

11. Post
    antan wrote:
    That's why this thread is so important. The real purpose of this thread is to minimise the risk of getting other consumers fooled as I was.
    Some people think that their bad actions can be done without consequences. How wrong they are. I have an email ready to be sent to FairGo if I will not get the expected results. And if that will not be enough I will escalate it further. I will not stop until justice is done.
    We live in a data driven society. It means that nobody can really 'digitally hide'. That makes reputation a very valuable asset, especially if you start a new business. Again, I fail to understand the rationale around such a self-destructing behaviour.
    we need to hookup antan, btw have you got anywhere with the police and their' investigation' inverted commers

12. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT ME IM AT [email protected]. but im sure this forum is good enough i have done all i can apart from going down there and getting him. i have made a song and dance at every turn but n.z is complete shit for stuff like this unless you have robbed pac n save gone over a stop sign, speeding or killed someone. it seems i will pay for my mistake and nothing will be done.
    Don't let scumbags win. If we do, they will keep scamming others. I will never give up. I suggest you do the same.
    Did you consider the Dispute Tribunal? Don't use their debt collection/recovery service as it sucks. Get a private collection company to chase them. We have nothing to lose so let get the life of this scumbag difficult, very difficult.

13. Post
    done all i can . legally speaking . chch police are about 5min from his location the fuk they do anything

14. Post
    Let's not lose focus here.
    We have a few people (including myself) really pissed off because we have been ripped off by a scumbag. The scumbag is the bad guy here.
    We have also confirmed that the Justice system here is not working as it should.
    We have people who provided great support and advice.
    And finally, we have the usual trolls who may or may not be associated with the scumbag.

From my side, I am trying to push the scumbag through the company liquidation process. I have a lawyer that knows his job.
    At this stage, recovering my money is just a bonus. My target is to legally destroy the scumbag, and I will not stop until real justice will be delivered. In the meantime, let's not let him lose his tracks so when the time comes, justice can be legally served.

15. Post
    It is interesting that If he had just refunded the OP this thread wouldn't have picked up much steam and he could have carried on scamming others.

Now this thread is in the top 4 Google results.

16. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Haha, epic.

Thread is working as intended.

Hope you're reading this Darryl.
    thats so beside the point and it matters very little to getting our money back. very stirring all of this, but as i said before poxy little country x non violent crime = dirt in this country . the obvious is there for the banks and the police to see. but given antan must have given his report in may or july max and we are now in jan 2020 i doubt i will see my $4000 back doing it this way. more desperate measures will have to do, but of course i will try a lawyer first. ~redacted~
    Last edited by St4lk3r; 25th January 2020 at 11:54 am.

17. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    thats so beside the point and it matters very little to getting our money back. very stirring all of this, but as i said before poxy little country x non violent crime = dirt in this country . the obvious is there for the banks and the police to see. but given antan must have given his report in may or july max and we are now in jan 2020 i doubt i will see my $4000 back doing it this way. more desperate measures will have to do, but of course i will try a lawyer first. ~Redacted~
    I understand that you are really upset with him. Trust me, I know the feeling. But I strongly suggest you keep it strictly on the legal side, otherwise, you risk to transform the scumbag into a victim, playing his game. As far as I am concerned, the director of Skankworx Computer is the only legal target. If I would thinking of a less legal approach, I would not use this forum anyway.
    Last edited by St4lk3r; 25th January 2020 at 11:55 am.

18. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    thats so beside the point and it matters very little to getting our money back. very stirring all of this, but as i said before poxy little country x non violent crime = dirt in this country . the obvious is there for the banks and the police to see. but given antan must have given his report in may or july max and we are now in jan 2020 i doubt i will see my $4000 back doing it this way. more desperate measures will have to do, but of course i will try a lawyer first. ~redacted~
    You're very quickly turning everyone against you in this thread.
    Last edited by St4lk3r; 25th January 2020 at 11:55 am.

19. Post
    Rii wrote:
    You're very quickly turning everyone against you in this thread.
    well atleast we know who your for now u want this guy to succeed hu , troll somewhere else

20. Post
    no, youre not "cool". using GP as a platform for what youre doing is not acceptable, you are literally doing what antan is telling you not to do, and turning him into a victim of harassment. you either need to reconsider your posting behavior or i will ban you again, permanently this time

21. Post
    i didnt think i was being too aggressive though i want to help and put forward my ideas to make things happen. the only victims are us not him. I wasnt trying to cause trouble . i am on antans side obviously, i only want to help

22. Post
    then stop calling people who disagree with you (2 moderators included) trolls, youll note neither of the other 2 victims here have been banned for their posting style/content, perhaps that should give you a hint that the way youre engaging with people is the problem

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. encouraging people to harass him isnt helping.

23. Post
    ok il make my case cleaner next time my bad

24. Post
    Coolqoyote wrote:
    i just need a photo of darrell or his misses . i~
    Wow good moderating, admins

25. Post
    Yea missed that when clipping his post, is wierd though, I don't see a reported post about it, just a passive aggressive jibe