1. Post
    Where's Will Young at? Didn't they try him opening in some FC/NZA stuff and he did alright? We do have to persevere with Raval though. Although he doesn't get the runs he should, he occupies the crease well and is the best we have.

2. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Where's Will Young at? Didn't they try him opening in some FC/NZA stuff and he did alright? We do have to persevere with Raval though. Although he doesn't get the runs he should, he occupies the crease well and is the best we have.
    5 months ago they predicted January.

Don't have ant fresh news and I googled him last week.

3. Post
    We all know they're not dropping Southee

4. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    We do have to persevere with Raval though. Although he doesn't get the runs he should, he occupies the crease well and is the best we have.
    I wouldn't want to select him in this upcoming test series, sport has a lot to do with confidence, his confidence is at rock bottom, say for argument sake if we lost Latham early we'd basically be 2 wickets down against Aussie, give someone else a crack, then it's about them making the best of their opportunity.

5. Post
    signman wrote:
    I wouldn't want to select him in this upcoming test series, sport has a lot to do with confidence, his confidence is at rock bottom, say for argument sake if we lost Latham early we'd basically be 2 wickets down against Aussie, give someone else a crack, then it's about them making the best of their opportunity.
    very good counter point.

6. Post
    Dicey wrote:
    We all know they're not dropping Southee
    Southee has been performing of late, especially with the bat.

I don't agree with Santner's inclusion. It is clearly to score runs, so he better make some runs for us.

Sommerville or a 4th seamer in Ferg are both more ideal for me than Santner who I fear has already scored what will be his only or alternatively half his career test centuries.

7. Post
    KW in the hizhouse...

- - - Updated - - -

iirc - KW averages over 160 in Perth, and Taylor around 290...

Please repeat...

8. Post
    if with only 3 bowlers - aus will not enforce the follow on... at all..

we can get a draw here with good batting. with great batting, we can get into a winning position on those cracks...

9. Post
    But Vaughan - the whole point of a 5th bowler is to cover for injuries, if you get an injury replacement - you kill the allrounder to a large degree - cos all teams will play 4 bowlers only...

its always been part of the game,,,

10. Post
    How does an odd spinner like Lyoin drift the off break to off. I just saw it. It defies physics...

11. Post

How To Watch ENG vs NZ Match

Smartcric is a website that stream sports events live on their website or mobile application. This is a Website or Better say an Application which streams all over the world so the fans of the particular sports may watch them easily live. Smartcricapk is available for Android devices, mac and also on its website which you access through any of the search engines. It has a well-updated streaming service so the fans can enjoy the live shows with all the convenience they can get. You can watch any sport from kabaddi to cricket on Smartcric’s streaming service. https://sportsala.com/smartcric-free-hd/

- - - Updated - - -

The International Cricket Council (ICC) has released the full schedule of the 7th Men's T 20 World Cup 2020. The tournament will be played in Australia from 18 October to 15 November 2020. Keep in mind that Australia is yet to win the Men's T20 World Cup while it has won five editions of the ICC Cricket World Cup so far. https://t20worldcups.com/

12. Post
    keran wrote:
    Smartcric is a website that stream sports events live on their website or mobile application. This is a Website or Better say an Application which streams all over the world so the fans of the particular sports may watch them easily live. Smartcricapk is available for Android devices, mac and also on its website which you access through any of the search engines. It has a well-updated streaming service so the fans can enjoy the live shows with all the convenience they can get. You can watch any sport from kabaddi to cricket on Smartcric’s streaming service. https://sportsala.com/smartcric-free-hd/

- - - Updated - - -

The International Cricket Council (ICC) has released the full schedule of the 7th Men's T 20 World Cup 2020. The tournament will be played in Australia from 18 October to 15 November 2020. Keep in mind that Australia is yet to win the Men's T20 World Cup while it has won five editions of the ICC Cricket World Cup so far. https://t20worldcups.com/
    Keran - dont reply here again please if youre a bot...