1. Post

Shadowlands Expansion

2. Post
    Only rumours at the moment though. I'm taking pretty much any leak that comes out with a grain of salt.

3. Post
    I wonder if in the end Blizzard will only support one or the other

4. Post
    Classic > Retail

5. Post
    I mean at this point do retail players even care? I don't play bfa but personally if you do and if you're invested in the 'lore' at this stage I hope this leak is false cause this is a weak ass story line.

How many times are characters/themes going to be recycled? The lich king comes back and joins the alliance? Sylvanas goes full Garrosh? Your faction and the opposite one dies but that was the plan all along to defeat the ACTUAL(until next expansion) big bads?

6. Post
    Biohazard wrote:
    I mean at this point do retail players even care? I don't play bfa but personally if you do and if you're invested in the 'lore' at this stage I hope this leak is false cause this is a weak ass story line.

How many times are characters/themes going to be recycled? The lich king comes back and joins the alliance? Sylvanas goes full Garrosh? Your faction and the opposite one dies but that was the plan all along to defeat the ACTUAL(until next expansion) big bads?
    Warcraft has great lore - and the original writer(s) wrote a lot of it.
    But eventually they had used all the lore up in WOW - but instead of writing new stuff they decided to just recycle old lore and content and it s big reason why classic is so popular