1. Post

Mini itx case that fits 3 expansion slot gpu

I was dumb and without realising bought a rtx 2060 that takes up 3 expansion slots earlier in the year.

I now want to upgrade the rest of my pc and go mini itx. However I can't seem to find any decent mini itx case that can handle a gpu of that size.

Anyone got any suggestions? All the good mini itx cases seem to be overseas and I don't want to pay to ship then.

2. Post
    Seems like a pretty unlikely product, should exist but will be an exception.

Mini-ITX is usually one PCI-E slot, so they'd have to be making a case for the purpose of using a three slot GPU. Usually it's 2 max because dual slot GPUs are commonplace.

3. Post
    Maybe get a Lian-Li Q37 and cut a third slot?

4. Post
    think you might be stuck to MATX.

5. Post
    I have a Sliger SM560 that does but $$$$
    Lian Li TU150 should with no or slim base fans but I don't think its out in NZ yet

Fractal Design Define Nano S if you get an adaptor and use a SFX PSU maybe

6. Post
    The Ncase M1 should fit it (https://www.sfflab.com/products/ncase_m1), but you'll probably need an SFX PSU.

7. Post
    Might get away with something like this, unsure how much clearance there is there.

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/CHA...Mini-ITX-Gamin

8. Post
    Siris Le Osiris wrote:
    I have a Sliger SM560 that does but $$$$
    Lian Li TU150 should with no or slim base fans but I don't think its out in NZ yet

Fractal Design Define Nano S if you get an adaptor and use a SFX PSU maybe
    Yea that's my dream case, but I can't justify spending that much on one. And waiting for it also.

9. Post
    AlDrag wrote:
    Yea that's my dream case, but I can't justify spending that much on one. And waiting for it also.
    Mine arrived in like 4 business days but yea its over the GST limit now with shipping

Ncase is a good option there was one in BST and they pop up on trademe occasionally

10. Post
    Siris Le Osiris wrote:
    Mine arrived in like 4 business days but yea its over the GST limit now with shipping

Ncase is a good option there was one in BST and they pop up on trademe occasionally
    I really want the ncase now. It's hard to justify 360 dollars and the wait for it though.
    What is BST?

11. Post
    Where are you based? I have a original M1 sitting gathering dust.

12. Post
    Torquenstein wrote:
    Where are you based? I have a original M1 sitting gathering dust.
    Auckland. How different is that one to the new v6 ncase? I guess I'll google

13. Post
    AlDrag wrote:
    I really want the ncase now. It's hard to justify 360 dollars and the wait for it though.
    What is BST?
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-4570-Ncase-M1 Buy Sell Trade forum

14. Post
    You may be able to fit a 3 slot in a fractal design nano s (and other tower ITX cases without a psu basement) WITH an sfx psu. You're saving about 23mm in height compared to an ATX psu. It's roughly 40mm for 2 slot, so I assume 60mm for 3 slot - the space saving going from ATX to SFX psu gives you a little clearance.

15. Post
    Bullion wrote:
    You may be able to fit a 3 slot in a fractal design nano s (and other tower ITX cases without a psu basement) WITH an sfx psu. You're saving about 23mm in height compared to an ATX psu. It's roughly 40mm for 2 slot, so I assume 60mm for 3 slot - the space saving going from ATX to SFX psu gives you a little clearance.
    I want a SFX PSU anyway, but with that case I'll have to cut out another slot?

16. Post
    Maybe this? https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/CHA...n-Mini-ITX-Gam 3X PCI Slots, Vertical GPU Configuration( Riser cable included)

17. Post
    ^That thing is 350mm tall. 100mm off your average mid-tower case.

Which is probably going to be OP's best bet if they don't want to spend $$. Building mITX is more of an art. Things are never guaranteed to work/fit. You've gotta plan and compromise especially when you're capping your budget so tightly for a case.

I wouldn't mind a Lian Li TU150 but no one is selling them in NZ and I can only find one listing for them outside of the country and that's on NewEgg with 0 stock.