Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    I can't do 3rd or 1st person on Switch. The sticks just don't give me enough precision. Constantly over shooting movements. There needs to be some sort of aim assist in games like this.

  3. Post
    #3
    Rii wrote:
    I can't do 3rd or 1st person on Switch. The sticks just don't give me enough precision. Constantly over shooting movements. There needs to be some sort of aim assist in games like this.
    They have a solution for you.

    Name:  71w61HvlGeL._AC_.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  115.4 KB

  4. Post
    #4
    I very rarely play in docked mode. I use it purely as a handheld.

  5. Post
    #5
    I don't see why you couldn't use the controller with the switch in handheld, you just need a stand to hold the switch up

  6. Post
    #6
    Graphical and performance issues - who would've thought huh

  7. Post
    #7
    SirGrim wrote:
    I don't see why you couldn't use the controller with the switch in handheld, you just need a stand to hold the switch up
    I mean, I guess. But that means I have to have a flat surface on hand to put the Switch down on which prevents it from being held closer to your face (lying down in bed).

  8. Post
    #8
    Rii wrote:
    I very rarely play in docked mode. I use it purely as a handheld.
    Psst, Switch has a built-in kickstand.

  9. Post
    #9
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Psst, Switch has a built-in kickstand.
    It may as well not - it doesn't do a good job and I found my switch is just as likely to just fall over and crack the screen.