1. Post

Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover [CW]

This years CW Arrowverse crossover is a big one. Crisis on Infinite Earths. Today it was confirmed that Tom Welling will reprise his role from smallville as Clark Kent / Superman. In the upcoming epic 5 part crossover. Starting with Supergirl on December 8th and concluding with Legends of Tomorrow January 14th.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/tom-wel...cw-1202738738/

It was reported earlier in the year that Brandon Routh will also reprise his role as Superman.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/07/19/brandon...rse-crossover/

Rumored cast.

Tyler Hoechlin as Superman

Brandon Routh as Clark Kent/Superman and Ray Palmer/The Atom

LaMonica Garrett as the Anti-Monitor

Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor

Tom Cavanagh as Pariah

Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane

Cress Williams as Black Lightning

Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne/Batman

2. Post
    Looking forward to this, Conroy as Batman?!

3. Post
    Sounds cool on paper but not sure if I can stomach any of this CW crap. Couldn't really stand the last crossover event.

4. Post
    Hopefully it utilises the Legends writers and not the Arrow/Flash ones.

5. Post

6. Post
    i wonder if they will have a proper Darkseid in this.

7. Post
    Have they which order the shows go in to the crossover yet?

8. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Have they which order the shows go in to the crossover yet?
    Uh, broadcast order?

The crossover will begin with Supergirl on December 8, 2019, and will continue with Batwoman on December 9, and The Flash on December 10. "Crisis on Infinite Earths" will conclude with Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow on January 14, 2020.

9. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Uh, broadcast order?
    Yeah, forgot a few words there :P

10. Post
    I wish I could get excited for this but last years crossover was terrible and this one looks like that on steroids. Will probably just wait and watch the episodes after it ends.

11. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    I wish I could get excited for this but last years crossover was terrible and this one looks like that on steroids. Will probably just wait and watch the episodes after it ends.
    The problem with that is they sneak in some pretty important plot lines to the main shows in some of the crossovers just so you can't do that.

12. Post
    Starts today!

13. Post
    1st part was pretty solid it but ended just about as you would expect.

Spoiler:

14. Post
    Spoiler:

15. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

16. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

17. Post
    Part 3 was intense but did anyone else feel like the ending was a bit of a carbon copy of infinity war?

18. Post
    Just watched parts 4 and 5 - I didn't hate it, but I always find finishing with Legends feels awkward and lessens the impact of the previous episode.

Some cool implications for some existing shows and upcoming ones (and a neat cameo), will be interesting how they finish off the current seasons.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

19. Post
    Part 4 was a bit odd, most of it was explaining this stupidly over complicated plan only for it to not work anyway. Seemed like they wasted half an episode. Also didn't understand what/who Arrow actually was the whole time. Just felt like they made things confusing for the sake of it.

Did that guy from Supergirl turn into the Green Martian, or did I get that bit confused too?

I did like the 'aww, did we miss the crossover?' jokes though.

20. Post
    https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...rom-the-comics

Hank Henshaw/J'onn J'onzz has always been the Martian Manhunter? Are you conflating him with Jimmy Olsen?

21. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...rom-the-comics

Hank Henshaw/J'onn J'onzz has always been the Martian Manhunter? Are you conflating him with Jimmy Olsen?
    Oh was he? I don't watch Supergirl so I thought he changed during the Crisis. Never mind.