Results 1 to 5 of 5

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    I bet it'll be better than Genisys, maybe even Dark Fate too.

  3. Post
    #3
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I bet it'll be better than Genisys, maybe even Dark Fate too.
    Heh, I doubt it. This game is coming from the same devs who did Rambo : The Video Game, remember that on-rails gem?

    From the Wiki page :

    Like Dark Fate, however, the game appears to be ignoring all Terminator franchise films after Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    Now that, I agree with, and would recommend everyone else does the same.

  4. Post
    #4
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Heh, I doubt it. This game is coming from the same devs who did Rambo : The Video Game, remember that on-rails gem?
    The plot for Genisys was really bad and the leaked plot for Dark Fate sounds really, really bad. A serviceable, slightly lacking polish CoD clone I could see easily topping the aforementioned BS.

  5. Post
    #5
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The plot for Genisys was really bad and the leaked plot for Dark Fate sounds really, really bad. A serviceable, slightly lacking polish CoD clone I could see easily topping the aforementioned BS.
    The first half of Genisys wasn't bad... that's about all I have to say about that lol.

    I have no interest in Dark Fate at all.