1. Post

Meanwhile, in America, couple says child they abandoned is an adulting pretending

In a twist of M. Night Shyamalan proportions, they're (almost assuredly) right.

https://fox59.com/2019/09/24/indiana...&ICID=ref_fark

This will probably be one of the weirdest things you read all week. And I don't think I could do justice to its utter insanity in a tl;dr

Daily Fail has more detail and pictures:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-dwarfism.html

2. Post
    Lol try to adopt a child out of the goodness of their hearts - ends up adopting a 22 year old serial killer

3. Post
    there was a movie with this exact premise. Its oldish and cbf looking it up.

4. Post
    Holy crud. Poor folk.

5. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    there was a movie with this exact premise. Its oldish and cbf looking it up.
    Orphan

6. Post
    How many legs has she got?

Name:  18676872-7479061-Michael_Barnett_is_pictured_holding_his_new_daughter_Natalia_in_-a-20_156928405.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  66.5 KB

7. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    How many legs has she got?

Name:  18676872-7479061-Michael_Barnett_is_pictured_holding_his_new_daughter_Natalia_in_-a-20_156928405.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  66.5 KB
    Would you believe her if she told you?

8. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Orphan
    Yeah, it was in the article eh.

9. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Yeah, it was in the article eh.
    Why am I getting called out for trying to earn an honest living on forum clout. You are licherally taking food out of the mouths of children slash dwarfs

10. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Why am I getting called out for trying to earn an honest living on forum clout. You are licherally taking food out of the mouths of children slash dwarfs
    Oh f**k I'm sorry bro, my bad. Very thoughtless of me

11. Post
    lmfao wtf

Kristine says it doesn’t make sense why they’re being charged with crimes now, several years after her age was upheld in court for the second time.
    gg america

Any way to bring in that conviction revenue, eh?