Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 26

  1. Post
    #1

    Dear Tormenta

    So I've done some research in Mexico, and can conclude the following:

    - The foods ok. It's. Its not amazing, and not significantly betterer than semi decent Mexican food in NZ, with the exception of the fresh corn taste of Tortillas.
    - Despite what you say about life imitating art, the locals way prefer watching shows about drug cartels than almost anything else, apart from sappy romances.
    - The people in general are as contrasted as anywhere else
    Some are lovely and helpful, some indifferent, some Kent's.

    The beer is cheap though.

    That is all.

  2. Post
    #2
    Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Puerto Vallarta and Mexico City last year.

  3. Post
    #3
    WB Bradc

  4. Post
    #4
    I'd like to learn to speak Mexican.

  5. Post
    #5
    *Waits for raging Tormenta smurf to turn up*

  6. Post
    #6
    The burly bag has been chucked overboard.

  7. Post
    #7
    Speaking of Mexican speaking countries... Egor is in Spain right now.

  8. Post
    #8
    can i be in charge until he gets back?

  9. Post
    #9
    Mancubus wrote:
    I'd like to learn to speak Mexican.
    I’d love to travel to Latin America, but I don’t know any Latin

  10. Post
    #10
    Its peasant food so not surprised.

  11. Post
    #11
    gneiss wrote:
    Iíd love to travel to Latin America, but I donít know any Latin
    Lol

  12. Post
    #12
    gneiss wrote:
    I’d love to travel to Latin America, but I don’t know any Latin
    You can get by on some American in most places.

  13. Post
    #13
    JRS wrote:
    can i be in charge until he gets back?

    can you stop it being broken? Keeps dieing.

  14. Post
    #14
    Who is the tormentor you speak of?

  15. Post
    #15
    I'm taking this thread to Mexico.

  16. Post
    #16
    i'm making the (adobo) sauce

  17. Post
    #17
    I'm really in the mood for some authentic Mehican cuisine; did that Taco Bell ever open up?

  18. Post
    #18
    bradc wrote:
    So I've done some research in Mexico, and can conclude the following:

    - The foods ok. It's. Its not amazing, and not significantly betterer than semi decent Mexican food in NZ, with the exception of the fresh corn taste of Tortillas.
    - Despite what you say about life imitating art, the locals way prefer watching shows about drug cartels than almost anything else, apart from sappy romances.
    - The people in general are as contrasted as anywhere else
    Some are lovely and helpful, some indifferent, some Kent's.

    The beer is cheap though.

    That is all.
    What about the dogs?

    Did you bring one home with you?

    From what I've heard, those Mexican dogs are pretty special.

  19. Post
    #19
    Name:  20190926_181721.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  948.8 KB

    CCs like these

  20. Post
    #20
    Frederick James wrote:
    I'm really in the mood for some authentic Mehican cuisine; did that Taco Bell ever open up?
    got to Mexican Specialties in Ellerslie, get a beef taco, do yourself a favour.

  21. Post
    #21
    Mancubus wrote:
    Speaking of Mexican speaking countries... Egor is in Spain right now.
    Who?

    Speaking of which where is Tormenta, surely he didn't lose out to the tds

  22. Post
    #22
    Tormenta and I were good mates, was a sad day when he was banned. He was my favourite fake Mexican.

  23. Post
    #23
    He's not banned though.

  24. Post
    #24
    This is probably my first post in a year and I just wanted to note how pleasing it is to see people still picking on Tormenta for not being Mexican.

  25. Post
    #25
    less picking on him for that, more picking on him for thinking suicidal tendencies are good imo