1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Is there any indication when it will be on the NZ store ?

3. Post
    gikar wrote:
    Is there any indication when it will be on the NZ store ?
    We reached out to Larian and they said "soon", so fingers crossed we don't have too much longer to wait. I really want to play on my Switch!

4. Post
    They keep saying that.. 'soon'. I think they don't know. They said the same thing when asked at the time it released.

They're probably servicing the US version right now so don't want to commit to a date.

5. Post
    Rii wrote:
    They keep saying that.. 'soon'. I think they don't know. They said the same thing when asked at the time it released.

They're probably servicing the US version right now so don't want to commit to a date.
    The issue lies with Australia. The game was supposed to release in Aus/NZ with other regions. I was supplied an "Aus" code for review but it was not active for "undisclosed" reason.
    No doubt it's a censorship board issue.

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    The issue lies with Australia. The game was supposed to release in Aus/NZ with other regions. I was supplied an "Aus" code for review but it was not active for "undisclosed" reason.
    No doubt it's a censorship board issue.
    apparently tomorrow around 3pm NZT for us finally.