1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Nice review. I may be the only one who enjoyed the 3D version in Trine 3

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Nice review. I may be the only one who enjoyed the 3D version in Trine 3
    Thanks Black Plague, Billy really enjoyed this one!

Haha yeah you are one of the few people I've heard from that liked Trine 3! That's great though. I've definitely enjoyed a lot of games that didn't do too well with critics or gamers!

4. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    Thanks Black Plague, Billy really enjoyed this one!

Haha yeah you are one of the few people I've heard from that liked Trine 3! That's great though. I've definitely enjoyed a lot of games that didn't do too well with critics or gamers!
    Yeah, I know what you mean, because I'm the same haha. I really liked Splatterhouse on the PS3, because I grew up with the originals, but it received bad reviews. To me, it was just dumb fun, which you need sometimes.

5. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Yeah, I know what you mean, because I'm the same haha. I really liked Splatterhouse on the PS3, because I grew up with the originals, but it received bad reviews. To me, it was just dumb fun, which you need sometimes.
    Holy sh*t dude, I didn't think I'd ever discover anyone else that liked Splatterhouse! I was so into it when it came out, I even tried to get the limited edition shoes they put out haha!
    Last edited by Astronug; 14th October 2019 at 2:20 pm.

6. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    Holy sh*t dude, I didn't think I'd ever discover anyone else that liked Splatterhouse! I was so into it when it came out, I even tried to get the limited edition shoes they put out haha!
    Damn! I also tried to get the shoes with no luck haha!