1. Arrow

Pubg oce

Hey all,

Anyone else back playing some PC PUBG FPP?

I have had a great time getting back into some low ping instant queue games the last 10 days.

Keen to team up if anyone else around.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CLTCHPLYSPT/

2. Post
    When the last major patch came out, the servers were super busy. But now... it takes forever to find a game. I stopped playing a month ago, it was either 10min queues or 30 players in a server.

Now i wait for CoMW!

3. Post
    It's been fine for me for the last 10 days :O

I stopped playing last year when they borked the queue times for OCE and only came back 10 days ago.

4. Post
    I gave up due to the speed. Wait for a game, wait in the lobby, wait for the plane and wait to land. After all the waiting around you get sniped having never seen another player, then can start the waiting again.
    They should have you spawn on the map and have the game start once 90% of players have loaded. I don't see them fixing the speed anytime soon.

5. Post
    Wertbag wrote:
    I gave up due to the speed. Wait for a game, wait in the lobby, wait for the plane and wait to land. After all the waiting around you get sniped having never seen another player, then can start the waiting again.
    They should have you spawn on the map and have the game start once 90% of players have loaded. I don't see them fixing the speed anytime soon.
    Today sir, you win the internet.

This is one of my primary issues with PUBG. Your time vs reward is way out.

I am loving the new CoD and if they eventually release a BR (which I suspect they will), my life will be complete. One game to rule them all

6. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    Today sir, you win the internet.

This is one of my primary issues with PUBG. Your time vs reward is way out.

I am loving the new CoD and if they eventually release a BR (which I suspect they will), my life will be complete. One game to rule them all
    The new CoD really hammers the constant action. Get killed and its just a couple of seconds to respawn and be back to the fight. Whether you are a good or bad player you'll get involved and have chance after chance for turning the tide. The game keeps the pace high and that's just something BR's can't really do.

7. Post
    i dont know. Apex legends gets you in and out the game real fast. I think even fortnite is way faster.

PUBG experience

running around for 30mins, kitted to the max and get sniped by some team in some direction you cant work out. Queue up and around 10mins later you land, rinse repeat... /cut wrist with a spoon

8. Post
    A lot of the fun has been killed from pubg. The Aussie banter and trash talk during game and waiting times is missing now. Which makes it boring during the waits.