1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I noticed how he said they're not working on it RIGHT NOW, so may come in the future?

3. Post
    Or they have already finished it.

4. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I noticed how he said they're not working on it RIGHT NOW, so may come in the future?
    Yeah. They'll shoehorn them in after all reviews are done and initial hype has died down.

This is Bobby Kotick we're talking about here.
    Last edited by Rii; 15th October 2019 at 7:51 pm.

5. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Yeah. They'll shoehorn them in after all reviews are done and initial hype has died down.

This is Bobby Kotick we're talking about here.
    Same thing happened with Crash Team Racing, different dev, but same thing.

6. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Same thing happened with Crash Team Racing, different dev, but same thing.
    With Black Ops 4 they introduced pay 2 win several months after they said wouldn't.

7. Post
    Yeah I suspect this is going to be yet another bait and switch after launch...

8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    With Black Ops 4 they introduced pay 2 win several months after they said wouldn't.
    "Pay to win" is a bit of a stretch, the weapons available only in the supply drops are decent, but are no way game breakingly overpowered. In blackout the loot crate weapons are not available in the core game modes(quads, duos, solos).
    There are some fan favourites in there however (Peacekeeper from BO2, M16 from BO1 etc.) so you've probably heard the butthurt cod nerds screaming p2w, to make themselves heard