Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Is this Ryobi Expand-It Pole Saw compatible with my Ryobi Brush Cutter?

Hey all long time no post.
    Anyway I have a Ryobi 52cc Easy Start Brush Cutter and am looking at purchasing a Ryobi Expand-It Pole Saw attachment for it.

But I have no idea if they're compatible because the Bunning's Warehouse listing says the pole saw at is compatible with a variety of split-shaft spline drive power heads but doesn't list the models. So if anyone has any knowledge of these pi would appreciate it if you could give me any information on this.

It should theoretically be compatible because they both have a split-shaft spline drive Male to Female.

Link to Ryobi Brush Cutter:https://www.bunnings.co.nz/ryobi-52c...tter_p00056628

Link to Pole Saw Attachment:https://www.bunnings.co.nz/ryobi-exp...ment_p00183414

2. Post
    Hardware forums

3. Post
    i remember the old days where you'd just walk into the store and ask the attendant if shit would work and if not what would work

4. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    i remember the old days where you'd just walk into the store and ask the attendant if shit would work and if not what would work
    I do try that but the guys at Bunning's are useless and don't know what they're talking about even if they look after assigned department.

5. Post
    So instead of popping a quick email to support@ryobi.co.nz here we are

Fair enough then, good luck

6. Post
    I would say yes.

7. Post
    I would say no, maybe, I don't know, can you repeat the question?

8. Post
    Oh shit I need one of these

9. Post
    Take your tool into Bunnings and test fit it with the other attachment.

Take your brush cutter in as well.

10. Post
    Maybe.

Hope this helps.

11. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Take your tool into Bunnings and test fit it with the other attachment.

Take your brush cutter in as well.
    Don't be afraid to open packets to try the attachments. My mum does this and she doesn't afraid of anything.

12. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Don't be afraid to open packets to try the attachments. My mum does this and she doesn't afraid of anything.
    Which is a bit of a no no at bunnings but incredibly bad when she does it at peaches and cream

13. Post
    Doesn't Bunnings have a display model of basically everything, especially attachments for garden tools?

14. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Which is a bit of a no no at bunnings but incredibly bad when she does it at peaches and cream
    I lol'd.

15. Post
    Halofan wrote:
    I do try that but the guys at Bunning's are useless and don't know what they're talking about even if they look after assigned department.
    That's what you get for going to Bunnings. Mitre 10 is where all the knowledgeable old dudes with beards like to work.

16. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    That's what you get for going to Bunnings. Mitre 10 is where all the knowledgeable old dudes with beards like to work.
    Not quite right. Even the dudes at Mitre 10 don't know jack alot of the time.

17. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    hardly surprising, Jack works at a different branch so chances are theyve never crossed paths

18. Post
    One dad joke too far.

19. Post
    Oh come onnnnnnnnn

20. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Mitre10 don't sell Ryobi, I'd be impressed if they could help.

21. Post
    I’d cut the brush around Mutton’s pole saw, if you know what I’m saying.

22. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Yeah, but bunnings

23. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    The trick is to just pretend you know a lot

24. Post

25. Post
    ^That is me every time I go to buy electronics. Sales guys are always amazed how much I know about the product I am looking to buy, and I'm amazed how little they know.