1. Post

Crusader Kings 3 - 2020

2. Post
    Looking forward to it, played far too much of the second one.

3. Post
    Crusader King's 2 is also free on steam this week FYI.

How hard is CK2 to get into? I'm a huge civ & M&B fan so this seems pretty similiar but man you go through the tutorial and it's just essays of reading to learn. Does the game pick up quickly or does it take a couple of weeks of playing to get the hang of it

4. Post
    I wonder how bare boned it will come out at launch and how much they will strip out to sell at $30 DLCs..

5. Post
    ajaxx wrote:
    Crusader King's 2 is also free on steam this week FYI.

How hard is CK2 to get into? I'm a huge civ & M&B fan so this seems pretty similiar but man you go through the tutorial and it's just essays of reading to learn. Does the game pick up quickly or does it take a couple of weeks of playing to get the hang of it
    I first watched a playthrough on youtube and that really made it all clear. I also play the Game of Thrones mod (excellent) so it interests me more. Its not that hard, it just looks hard because there are a bazillion options and menus. At the end of the day you only really have to look at a few things:
    - What are your characters traits
    - What are your characters relationships with its family/ your kids traits
    - What are your characters relationships with its vassals/ their traits
    - What are you doing to generate Cassus Beli (justification for war) for territories you want
    - What members of your court give other nations Cassus Beli

6. Post
    Timed perfectly with Sseth's review!

7. Post
    CoRk wrote:
    Timed perfectly with Sseth's review!
    **** that dude is funny. subbed.

8. Post
    Don't like the direction they seem to be going with the graphics. The 3d models looked like a knockoff civ5