how to get rid of fleas

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 2 of 2 First 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48

  1. Post
    #26
    And kinda related but what about spiders? I'm not talking about 1 or 2 tiny spiders I mean tons of really demonic insects

  2. Post
    #27
    CODChimera wrote:
    And kinda related but what about spiders? I'm not talking about 1 or 2 tiny spiders I mean tons of really demonic insects
    Welcome them. They're the reason you don't have tonnes of other demonic insects.

    If they're there there's their food source, so there.

    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

  3. Post
    #28
    Salt the carpet

  4. Post
    #29
    Give it a bass.

    G

  5. Post
    #30
    suntoucher wrote:
    Welcome them. They're the reason you don't have tonnes of other demonic insects.

    If they're there there's their food source, so there.

    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
    That's a good point

  6. Post
    #31
    suntoucher wrote:
    If they're there there's their food source, so there.
    <Citizen Kane clapping gif>

  7. Post
    #32
    Had this issue last year, house was full of them for about a month after i had some cousins stay with 3 dogs. I used flea powder and spread it on the carpets with higher concentrations along the edges at the wall as the fleas tend to bounce of the walls and travel along. powder along walls or under beds and sofa's i would not vacuum and it seemed to help eradicate them. I would also periodically spray fly spray onto carpet and into hard to reach places behind/under fridge etc

    Have to be persistent as if eggs are hatching and you have vacuumed all powder up you can get another infestation very quickly.

  8. Post
    #33
    inb4 accidentally the whole house

  9. Post
    #34
    JC wrote:
    inb4 accidentally the whole house
    This guy gets it

  10. Post
    #35
    CODChimera wrote:
    Do fleas not just come from animals? huh til
    When a Mummy flea has just drank her fill of blood, and she and a Daddy flea love each other very much...

    I mean, yeah, animals go outside, bring them in, but some places you can get the entire lawn festering with them...

  11. Post
    #36
    Weegee wrote:
    Filth

    ...too soon?
    No

  12. Post
    #37
    Vacuuming alone kills most fleas. Obvious conclusion is OP doesn't vacuum enough.
    OP is a filthy animal.

  13. Post
    #38
    Flee, you fools.

  14. Post
    #39
    Wear a flea collar

  15. Post
    #40
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Wear a flea collar
    Practical, and stylish.

    This is why she gets paid the big bucks.

  16. Post
    #41
    CODChimera wrote:
    Do fleas not just come from animals? huh til
    Gross thought, but they could have been carried inside with rats or mice...

  17. Post
    #42
    scholar wrote:
    Gross thought, but they could have been carried inside with rats or mice...
    I've had fleas from taking the train home...

  18. Post
    #43
    vacuum the train

  19. Post
    #44
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Wear a flea collar
    *anklet

  20. Post
    #45
    Don't lie down with dogs.

  21. Post
    #46
    scholar wrote:
    Gross thought, but they could have been carried inside with rats or mice...
    Those rat fleas are the worst.

  22. Post
    #47
    Try getting rid of/dealing with bed bugs. Holy shit. Never again.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

  23. Post
    #48
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Try getting rid of/dealing with bed bugs. Holy shit. Never again.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    The truth right here.