Fallout 76 is getting private servers for $100 a year

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'm sure the one person who still plays the game will be excited

3. Post
    Do you have sample kits for those medicines? Not sure what to get.

4. Post
    What a bloody joke. Did no one on the team stop and think what the player reactions would be??

5. Post
    Its like Bethesda and Blizzard are competing for the worst developers of the year award.

6. Post
    I think Bethesda has been following a gameplan that involves weeding out all the casuals. What they're left with now are the whales and the die hards. Bethesda are marketing to them, they're not interested in doing anything to get dead fans back.

7. Post
    I have appreciated and enjoyed the creative and artistic efforts of Bethesda in previous titles etc, But 76 has sadly been beyond a joke since release and it sounds like they continuing to have a laugh

8. Post
    Rii wrote:
    I think Bethesda has been following a gameplan that involves weeding out all the casuals. What they're left with now are the whales and the die hards. Bethesda are marketing to them, they're not interested in doing anything to get dead fans back.
    yeah i think only the heavily invested whales and die hards are their only concern, everyone else is just take it or leave it territory to them.

also i think considering these targeted audience likely spend the most and contribute the most to the profits , that is fine to Bethesda .
    Last edited by Bloody; 24th October 2019 at 11:51 am.

9. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Its like Bethesda and Blizzard are competing for the worst developers of the year award.
    There is like zero chance I'll play Diablo 4

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    There is like zero chance I'll play Diablo 4
    Noted. Always good to see an informed opinion.

I scored Fallout 76 1.5/10 at launch. Had Fallout 1st been on offer at launch it would have been 0/10. A game that actively disrespects gamers deserves nothing but scorn.
    This game has been nothing but a series of blunders. The Wastelander update was the only thing they've talked about that looked to break the cycle of awful decisions, and now they've ruined that.
    Last edited by ChrisB; 24th October 2019 at 4:48 pm. Reason: gamers not games

11. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    i scored Fallout 76 1.5/10 at launch. Had Fallout 1st been on offer at launch it would have been 0/10. A game that actively disrespects games deserves nothing but scorn.
    This game has been nothing but a series of blunders. The Wastelander update was the only thing they've talked about that looked to break the cycle of awful decisions, and now they've ruined that.
    I'm more than happy to go and drop the score down dude...

12. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    I'm more than happy to go and drop the score down dude...
    lol!

13. Post

14. Post
    Please, for the love of god, stop pre-ordering games people. You only encourage stuff like this.

15. Post
    It just works.

16. Post
    Krayy wrote:
    Please, for the love of god, stop pre-ordering games people. You only encourage stuff like this.
    game has been out for nearly a year mate

17. Post