1. Post

State of Blizzard

Posted by the person who leaked Overwatch 2.

Paints a grim picture of the company. You have to wonder how long this can go on for.

2. Post
    fake shite

3. Post
    should be interesting when things do come out . Interesting as in i have the pop corn ready for the meltdown ready lol.

4. Post
    Kog wrote:
    fake shite
    defo

5. Post
    Damn that's old

6. Post
    This was debunked months ago right? Can't find anything either way atm.
    Guess we'll know more when BlizzCon kicks off. No FPS Diablo 4 pretty much would prove this is garbage, or give it credence that it clearly doesn't have if we see DOOMablo.

7. Post
    fps d4, i wanna see it lol

8. Post
    A bunch of lead devs across several of blizzards major franchises have left. This may add some validity to this? https://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/veteran-developers

9. Post
    Activision closed a ton of studios including Radical (known for the Prototype series) , Sierra, Red Octane (makers of guitar hero).. A total of 13 closed. Activision have said they want repeating $100m series that can be monetised to hell, anything less will be facing cuts. OW2 and D4 will have an uphill battle verse public negativity. If they do take D4 in a first person direction it will split the player base.

10. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    This was debunked months ago right? Can't find anything either way atm.
    Guess we'll know more when BlizzCon kicks off. No FPS Diablo 4 pretty much would prove this is garbage, or give it credence that it clearly doesn't have if we see DOOMablo.
    A few of the things in there stand out as obviously bs but people who are in no position to know calling something a lie because they don't like what it says is hardly debunking

11. Post

12. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Couldn't anyone with an ounce of common sense see this coming?

13. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    You're posting in a SirGrim thread

14. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    With so much unsubstantiated bile spat by gamers I am not surprised that this kind of misinformation was picked up (again) by a rage gamer. I mean look at who started this thread.