1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Will we be able to transfer games from Origin to Steam rather than loading a non steam game or some other work around?

3. Post
    I heard through the grapevine that you're reviewing this one Andi! So jealous, but I can't wait to see what a mega Star Wars fan like you thinks of it!

4. Post
    IamtheB.Atman wrote:
    I heard through the grapevine that you're reviewing this one Andi! So jealous, but I can't wait to see what a mega Star Wars fan like you thinks of it!
    Haha, yeah - if the review gods are kind I'll be diving into that one soon. It's been a while since I played something that wasn't a games-as-service title, so should be nice.

5. Post
    Th3WhiteKnight wrote:
    Will we be able to transfer games from Origin to Steam rather than loading a non steam game or some other work around?
    Not from what I've seen on Reddit. If you want games you already own through Origin on Steam, you'll either have to buy them again or add as a non steam game, which has been very hit or miss in my experience.

6. Post
    This was always a problem for me. I have a decent credit on Steam but couldn't use it on many releases. One reason I don't like Epic store exclusives.