1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hmmm, good review, maybe I'll pick this up after all. I might be one of the only ones who also enjoyed Payback.

I think this game is the closest I'm going to get to a new Underground any time soon, so I guess it'll fill the gap until then.

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Hmmm, good review, maybe I'll pick this up after all. I might be one of the only ones who also enjoyed Payback.

I think this game is the closest I'm going to get to a new Underground any time soon, so I guess it'll fill the gap until then.
    Thanks buddy!

Yeah, it's probably the closest the series has come to Underground since it was released all those years ago. It strangely also reminded me a bit of Midnight Club at times too, which is not a bad thing at all. It's well worth giving it a go, but I'd maybe wait for a patch. Those bloody police have left me with some PTSD...
    Last edited by Astronug; 12th November 2019 at 3:29 pm.

4. Post
    IamtheB.Atman wrote:
    Thanks buddy!

Yeah, it's probably the closest the series has come to Underground since it was released all those years ago. It strangely also reminded me a bit of Midnight Club at times too, which is not a bad thing at all. It's well worth giving it a go, but I'd maybe wait for a patch. Those bloody police have left me with some PTSD...
    Yeah, agree with you in respect to Underground, as that's the impression I got from the gameplay vids.

Midnight Club you say? Is that to do with the more open world nature, or are there checkpoint races in Heat that can be tackled different ways? Also, I wish Autosculpt returned, loved that part of car modding.

The police remind me of Dying Light, where the zombies were more aggressive at night, and so too are the police in Heat lol.

Might see if Heat is cheap around Black Friday or Xmas / New Year.

5. Post

i dunnp

Black Plague*** wrote:

where i live the games like 200$

6. Post
    beeman wrote:
    Damn, where do you live?

7. Post
    beeman wrote:
    brazil?

8. Post
    I'm in no hurry to get this, so will pick it up when it's on deep discount.